Chapter Eighteen: Serpent After All.

When the door landed flat on the ground al talking from the inside of the house stopped.

She turned around the corner and glared at the person she was looking for.

"Archie!"

She jumped over the table and grabbed the boy's collar. She threw him on the table and screamed in his face.

"Do you think you can first blame me for your father getting shot and then put a fucking gun between my eyes!?" She screamed all up in his face.

She felt herself being lifted and she was pinned on the ground.

Three Bulldogs smushed her face and she was yelling in anger.

Her body heated up and her blood started boiling when they didn't release her.

"Get the fuck off of me before I kill him!" Jinx screamed.

Lifting her head she saw that one of the boys held her head down at her legs. The other held her arms pinned behind her back and Reggie kept her torso down.

Shaking with anger she ripped her arms loose and pushed herself up.

The boy that held her legs was kicked in the face but Reggie was the only one who was making a effort in trying for Archie not to get killed.

The corner of her eye she could see Archie walking to the door and putting it back in it's place. It stayed in place pretty well and that disappointed Jinx.

Reggie slowly pulled her up and gave her barely any space to move. The other Bulldogs came to his rescue and held her pinned down on a chair.

Archie threateningly walked towards her with arms crossed and eyes glaring.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing here?! I already told you why!" She yelled while trying to get free from her pinned down position.

Meanwhile, no one noticed the bikes appearing on the side of the house and Veronica walked to the door.

"Archie trouble!" Veronica yelled.

Archie walked away towards the front door and left a Jinx.

"Don't you dare to fucking leave! Come back!" She yelled again.

But he didn't listen.

Her eyes followed him towards the hall and when he wanted to open the door it fell off it's hinges again.

She smiled in victory before her yelling began again.  "You coward come back!"

Another Bulldog took over for Reggie and she was saving her strength for later.

She grinned when she saw Sweet Pea, Fangs and some other Serpents appear from the front door with angry expressions on their faces.

Flexing her muscles she ripped herself free from their tight pinning and charged towards Archie again.

Grabbing a hand full of his red hair she dragged hem backwards and he flew on the ground.

This earned shocked expressions from the Serpents outside and a grin from a very few.

Jinx was straddling him and two Bulldogs flew on top of her.

But she was angry, and when she was angry. Let's just say this is not the same as in the ring.

She received a few cheers from the outside but didn't notice.