Chapter Twelve: One and Only.

When she arrived at the trailer she opened the door with the key Toni gave her earlier.

It was still early. It was only two hours later when she decided to go to Jughead, who was staying in FP's trailer.

She softly knocked on the door a few times and Jughead opened the door in a few seconds.

"Uhh, hey." He said, he sounded a little awkward.

With a chuckle she walked inside.

"Jones, I'm not going to do anything to Betty. Don't worry."

Sighing he sat down on the couch next to her.

"She admitted she was wrong and all, she was a little bit scared." He said with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't hurt her, she's your girlfriend. She was wrong, we all know that. But I understand." She smiled.

"But a was serious when I said we should talk some time." She said while leaning back on the couch.

Jughead stared at her and she grinned.

"What the hell are you wearing." She said sitting up with a widening grin.

"Betty organized Retro-night for Pop's." He answered with a sigh.

"You could come if you wants." He said while holding his beanie in his hands.

"Sure, but I have business. Ask Toni if you have any questions. But I can't stay for long." She finished with a sigh."

"Why can't you tell me?" He asked with a confused expression.

"Because." She said standing up and raising her arms.

She sighed in frustration and decided to tell him what she was going to do later.

"I should be in prison right now, but my boss let me break free with some help and I fled as hard as I could to Riverdale." She started at him with hope in her eyes.

He nodded with a confused face and waited for her to continue.

"If I wanted to get out of prison early, I have to fight for him. Boxing matches. He and I would be paid to lose sometimes. But I mostly lose because of that. And that happens rarely." She finished in a low voice.

"He, was also the boss in the prison." She said with a sigh.

"So you have a match, tonight?" He asked her.

She crouched down in front of him,

She nodded. "That's why I'll have to go sometimes. I can't say when or where he will pick me up. But don't, come looking for me. It will be too dangerous." She said with a stern voice.

She smiled while standing up to her full small height.

He also stood up and started making a quick sandwich.

"Are you ready to go to Pop's?" She asked while putting her hands on her hips.

He was buttering a sandwich when suddenly the phone rang.

"Yeah, I'll be right outside." He answered as his phone that laid in the kitchen on the counter.

"I'll wait." She said while sitting down on the couch again.

She started plucking the caked dirt from under her nails while she listened to the conversation between Jughead and someone unknown to her.

"Hello?"

She looked concerned when Jughead stared at her with a shocked face.

She couldn't make out a few words from on the other side of the phone, it was FP.

She started plucking the dirt from her nails again but abruptly turned to Jughead when she heard what FP was saying.

"You went to see Penny Peabody? You asked her for help?"

She looked at him with an angry and a concerned face.

She balled her fist and listened to the rest of the conversation.

"Dad, uhmm. Hey." Jughead said through the phone.

"Uhh, yeah. We didn't have a choice. Somethings wrong?"

"Jughead put him on speaker!" She yelled to him suddenly angry.

He did as he was told and she now heard FP's voice more clearly.

"Did you.. Did you pay her?" FP asked in a concerned voice.

"No, she said it was a favor." He answered.

"Jug you idiot!" She yelled.

"Jughead, listen to me. Do not contact her again. If she reaches out, don't respond." FP told him.

"You do not wanna be in bed with the Snake Charmer." He said again

"Why?" Jughead asked. But he didn't answer.

"Give the phone to Jinx." He ordered instead.

He gave the phone to her and she got it of speaker.

"FP?" She said in a asking manner.

"Keep an eye open for her, if she still ask him for a favor. You will need to do it in his place, sorry." He said in a apologetic voice.

"No it's fine, I will do it. I'll look out for him, I'll take care of the rest."

"Don't worry." She answered.

He hung up with a sigh and she held her phone to her ear for a few more seconds.

She squeezed her eyes shut in frustration and turned to Jughead.

"So that's the reason he will probably get out sooner!" She yelled as she threw the phone at him.

He caught it with both hands and looked down.

"I-I didn't know." He answered.

Sighing she squeezed her eyes shut once again.

"Jughead listen. I'm in, your out. If she contacts you, she'll answer to me from now on." She told him with her stern voice.

He nodded.

"Now let's go." She told him as she walked out the door.