Chapter Seven: Take the Blame.

He shoved past my side making me clutch to my waist.

He wanted to follow his father but he was stopped by the doctors.

Groaning I clutched my side even tighter and my mind was suddenly hit with a thought.

Was Pop alright?

I rushed back to Archie and asked him if I could lend the car for an hour or so.

"Yeah, uhm. Sure."

He wasn't even listening but just answered.

I rushed back outside and rushed back to Poptate.

*

"Pop?" I yelled as I rushed inside.

"Fox?" He yelled back.

He came through the door, I jumped over the counter and engulfed him in a big hug with a slight wince.

"Is everyone alright? Is Fred-

He started rambling but I abruptly cut him off.

"He is going to be alright, I thinks he's stable for now."

"Were okay." I confirmed.

"And Pop, did you see that too?" I asked him.

He nodded knowing what I meant.

"He wasn't just a robber, it was more than that." I confirmed.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked with a kind voice.

He smiled. "You can get those pieces off glas from behind here then your ok to go."

"Did the sheriff come by yet?"

"Sherif Keller went out seven minutes ago." He answered while he mopped the floor.

*

"Oh ok, I'm done Pop." Jinx exclaimed while throwing the last pieces of glass in the trash.

"You sure there isn't anything else you want me to do?"

"No doll it's alright, your free to go." He smiled.

"Bye Pop." She waved.

He smiled kindly at her but that smile faltered when she was out the door.

A trail of blood followed her.

He could swear he just mopped that spot.

*

I arrived at the hospital again in Fred's truck and this time I would park like I should, even if I didn't had a drivers license yet...

While driving I felt my head starting to ache and my vision fading sometimes.

'Must be from the shock.' I though.

Little did I know that I suffered some blood loss too.

I twisted the keys from its place and walked inside. But suddenly a wave of dizziness fell over me and I fell to the wall.

I received a few odd stairs but I tried walking straight and sat down on a chair in the corner.

I didn't even bother to look who were here right now.

I couldn't see, I couldn't hear.

Still clutching my left side with my right hand but that grip loosened.

She sunk in the chair and dropped her head back.

She stared at her arms and she seemed paler than before. Even het tattoos appeared grayish. Was this really happening or did her mind play tricks on her?

She was really cold but she felt sweat trickling down her spine.

She stopped clutching the keys of the truck in her left hand.

She felt her heart rate echoing slower in her body and she gripped her side again.

Her mind was soundless and she felt herself going numb.

She suddenly felt someone grabbing her shoulders and shaking her heavily.

"It's your fault! If he dies in there, that's on you!" Archie yelled at me before snatching the keys from my hand.

But as he shook me I only numbly stared forward.

This took everyone's attention and especially Reggie's.

I wasn't exactly wanting any attention but I didn't look good, at all. I was bloody and I looked really pale. I dozed of a few times but I payed no mind.

Reggie took his chance and sat down in the chair next to me.

I knew he was talking to me but all I could thinks about was. 'Was all this true? Is this all my fault?'

Maybe I shouldn't have pushed them away and let myself get hurt.

She was done with this bullshit, she tried to save them.

She slowly stood up which shocked Reggie.

His eyes widened as he saw her hand drop to her side.

It wasn't dried blood, it was still fresh.

He didn't say anything as she walked away and he turned back to the Bulldogs.

*

She slowly shuffled through Riverdale and eventually came out to the Southside. The stinging on her side had increased furiously.

She held her side with what little power that was left and walked into the trailer park.

If jughead wasn't going to help her she would do it herself.

She grabbed a tool from her pocket so she could open the door without the key and she walked inside.

Turning the light on and plopping down on the couch she inspected the wound, unfortunately at was a deep graze that slowly sucked all life out of her body.

She looked through all cabinets and closets she could find but found no first aid kit or whatsoever.

With a sigh she slowly walked outside and closed the door.

She slumped down on the outshine of the trailer and slowly felt her consciousness slip from her.

She knew it was stupid not to say anything about the wound in the hospital.
She didn't want anyone to worry about her, but it was a hospital. It was their job.

She dropped her legs flat on the ground and hung her head low.

With a sigh she ran her left hand through her hair and she looked back up but without any purpose.

Vision was failing her at the moment, as well as other functions started to protest.

Her senses started giving out and she almost couldn't move.

'Couldn't I die already?' She asked herself she was done with this life.

But she couldn't just leave the rest behind, even if they wouldn't miss her.
She felt like it was her duty to be selfless. Save the ones she loved.

As her mind was fading she didn't hear a few particular biker gang members pull up and didn't notice the girl that sat against the cold trailer.

The two young serpents told the pink haired girl goodnight and walked towards their own trailers that weren't far from hers.

As the girl took out her keys of her trailer door she dropped them and attempted to catch them but she wasn't quick enough.

With an annoyed sigh her gaze started dropping down but stopped at a body that laid slumped against FP's trailer.