Chapter Thirty-Three: Please Stay.

The oxygen hitched in his throat just as his eyes widened when he suddenly had caught her shoulders. Holding her shivering body close to him at his chest. He pulled at the door with his foot and slammed it close, not caring about the stares that followed them from out of the dimly lit hallway.  Laying her damp body on his sheets of the bed, he still held her close to his chest. His sad eyes were laid out in a sad frown as he softly brushed a few strands of dark red stray hairs from her face. Days ago they stood here in the same room picking out a medium fight. Hugging the frail body in his arms he didn't knew what else to do. Her eyes threatened to drop as the minutes flew by. Every time she blinked he was scared that was the last time he would see her do that.

Cradling her in his arms he started whispering soft words in her ear. "Your ok. I'm sorry. Sorry I let you leave. I missed you. I-I still love you." He croaked out in no more than desperate whispers. Hoping it would reach her brains. "I was so angry that you were gone." He said softly as he caressing her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered and she softly laid her hand on his cheek while she wiped away a tear with her thumb. "I didn't want to." She whispered.

Her heavy eyelids fell over her light colored irises, her hand fell from his face and he barely caught it in his own rough hand. She let her head drop to the side and fall against his shoulder.

"What am I going to do with you." He whispered. But that wasn't the real thing he was wondering. He knew exactly what to do, how to handle situations. But his real question was. What the hell happened to her, he hasn't seen her for years and then she suddenly showed up at his doorstep. With another stroke through her hair he softly laid her down on his soft sheets.

Her damp body laid glistening on his black silken sheets that were, easily sprawled out on his thick matress. Her dark red hair cascaded over the fluffy pillows. And at the end of the bed, stood the man himself.

With a frustrated sigh he hung up the phone and threw it on the bed, instantly regretting it when a low growl submerged from it. His eyes were almost bulging and he almost pulled his hair from his head.

She was a bit confused at first but decided not to freak out to much. Plan failed.

She looked around her and noticed she wasn't in any place she knew she had been before. Her head snapped in each direction but stopped when they finally landed on the man that stood before her.

"Mala...Chai." She croaked out. Her voice almost cracked and her hand shot up to het throat. It burned.

He handed her a bottle of cool water. He prepared for it all, he even bought painkillers and cleaned up the room a bit.

He shuffled on his feet. "You need pain killers?" He asked. He saw in how much pain she was. She softly nodded and took the painkillers from his hand.

When she downed the whole bottle and swallowed the pills she made her way over to the edge of the bed. Her feet dangled for a second but she finally stood up. With a few wobbles he knew enough.

He caught her before she could fall and gently sat her on the bed again. "You should rest for now." It was more like a command.

She simply did as she was told and sat down again. Going over the things she last remembered. Which was nothing.

She softly spoke up. Her voice not sounding like her own at all. "What happened?"

He sighed and sat down next to her and fiddled with his hands in his lap. "I don't know. You were suddenly knocking at my door and you collapsed." He simply shrugged.

She didn't dare to look at his face, but she couldn't help herself even if she wanted to.

He looked defeated, not something she often saw. Or never at all. She was confused as to why she couldn't remember anything. What was she doing here? Why am I here?

She sighed. Her lips slightly parted, wanted to speak. But she stopped herself before she could. I shouldn't.

She had just remembered an important part of her lost memories. It wasn't of the day before this one. She remembered.

Nick, the party. Everything from that night. She was disgusted and wanted to kill him for what he did. What if this wasn't the first time? Or even the last time?

Determined, and with a new goal in mind she stood up again. Only to be pushed back in the bed.

His arms snaked around her waist and his nose was being buried in the crook of her neck. A sudden feeling of nostalgia, and euphoria came over her, as she thought of a different person. And she hated herself for thinking about him, he just simply wasn't here.

Her hand hesitantly found its way to his thick curls and waved her fingers though them. His grip on her body tightened and he buried himself further inside her neck. Taking in all of her as long as he could, for he knew it wasn't going to stay this way.

"Please don't go."

Has been a while right guys. Well, I guess I'm back after almost a year? Maybe more or less, I don't know. I hope there are still people that actually be wanting to read this and I know some of you have been waiting for a chapter but maybe it has been too long. I apologize and I don't have a valid excuse for this. Hope you enjoy this though, I might continue the book for you guys.

Lots of Love <3