Chapter Thirty: Useless Senses.

Nick's party was in it's full course. Jinx had her head up while Nick was pouring wodka their mouths chest by chest. Valerie and Melody were dancing behind the liquor table. Reggie and Josie were swallowing each other whole. Veronica was spinning and twisting in Archie's arms and sometimes his lips would find their way to her neck. On the couch next to each other were Cheryl and Kevin also, dancing. Sort off. Kevin was doing a robot dance and Cheryl was just touching her body and waving her curly red hair in every way possible. Betty sat on a chair, on the side of the room and looking at everyone with a conflicted look in her eyes.

"Come on Betty." Veronica said getting out of Archie's arms and reaching for betty's hands.

"Don't be such a wallflower." She said taking Betty's hands in hers.

"You're boyfriend-less for a night. Have some fun."

Betty ripped her hands from Veronica's and averted her head. "Like you, you mean?" She said facing her again.

On the other side of the room Jinx was dancing with a huge smile on her face. Even though she couldn't even hear a thing she could feel the music resembling her situation. She felt amazing. Very breath she took made it feel like her thoughts we're leaving her body and she didn't feel a thing. Not even the hands that traced her arms to her sides and stopped at her wide hips. She didn't feel the hot breath in her neck and the chest that was pressed against her back.

She continued dancing with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Her breath smelled of liquor. She meant to get very drunk. And the fastest way to do that to drink very much alcohol and many different ones, and fast. The drugs made it impossible to let her feel a thing and let her hear, see and even her thoughts were all gone. Not one was left.

When she did finally felt something on the small of her back softly sliding down she was swaying and leaning at a wall, she though it was. For support. She turned around and opened her eyes only to see some blurry images of everyone present standing still. Her loud panting was heard in the room but no one noticed it as their attention was pulled to a certain duo.

Jinx didn't notice Betty leaving the room and slamming the door behind her. A soft base and hum of music turned into a frequency and she started dancing again.

When she tried walking over to the table with liquor again she almost tripped over her own heels but she made it without falling. She didn't notice the help she got with that and just grazed her hand over the table in an attempt to find a glass and a bottle. But her hands wrapped around something warm and she made it out as an arm. Attached was a hand with five fingers and she looked up. Nick smiled at her before handing her the glass.

"Thaaankkss." She said with a small smile and a heavy pant.

Nick chuckled and brought the glass to her lips. Without hesitant she gulped the whole thing down and grinned. With struggle she pulled nick to the floor again by his hand and started dancing again.

Hours later her feet began aching and she reached down. Before she could she stood back up again because she felt like she was going to throw up. She held her arms stretched before her until she felt a wall. That wall was actually a person and the person wrapped it's arms around her small hands. She leaned against the 'wall' and sat down on the ground. She kicked of her heels and dropped her legs flat on the floor. She was instantly tired and leaned back against the wall. A arm wrapped around her shoulder and under her arm and lifted her up. Slowly walking and swaying a door was opened and she was laid down on something soft. With a groan from her sore muscles she gripped the soft fabric she laid down on and rested her eyes. The door closed again and she was left alone. She was still to energized to sleep because of the drugs but the alcohol made it feel like someone was pulling down her eyelids. Later the door opened again and she felt something next to her dip down and it made her roll over to the thing that laid next to her, now under her. Groaning she opened her eyes again but it didn't help a thing because her vision was a amaze of all black and grey blurs that slowly, but surely became lighter and lighter. She still could feel so it was basically hopeless. From then on it was only flares of moments that she could feel or when a blur became an undefined face.

Sometimes she could feel her underwear go down.

Feel her dress go up.

Feel her hands that were held above her head pinned down by a hand.

The kisses that was softly placed on her lips, ears, chest and everywhere else.

For the rest she couldn't remember anything that happened there that night at the Five Seasons till she was up on the streets and was walking around aimlessly.