Chapter Thirty-Two: Eyes Dazing.

Sorry guys but this is going to be a really short one. Sorry if my chapters are trash but I always get my ideas at night when I actually want to write but I always get a headache for doing this but I just want to give you guys some others useless chapter to read I guess. I really don't know what I'm saying either so sorry. This chapter is important nonetheless and I still hope you enjoy to read this.

Lots of Love <3

As I got laid on the ground a stray tear left the corner of my eyes. It wasn't a tear of sadness, it was one of pain. Not the one I was enduring right now but everything that seemed to infiltrate my mind. I know I won't tell Veronica because she is is a good friend and she wasn't her father to move her Daddy again. I can't take that from her.

I got laid on the ground and I expected them to try and heal me but they just left me here. André got inside the room and held my jaw, forcing me to open my mouth. I tried to close it again since I thought they were going to give me that bitter water again but they didn't.

He got the bloody guard out my mouth and got the wraps from my hands and feet. He carried my bride-style outside and laid me down softly in the car. I didn't notice Hiram so that is good. He dropped me off at the trailer park and set me on a wooden bench and he just drove away. Not able to move for a while felt like a mental torture.

Blood poured from my mouth and I made desperate attempts at standing up. With a sad frown I turned around the bench and slowly started walking to the other side. I didn't want to be seen by any of my friends or especially the Serpents right now. They just be wanting to kill anyone who had to do with this fight and I couldn't let the Serpents be involved with something as twisted as this.

*

Limping slowly with staggering and sucked up breaths She arrived at the only place she knew that wouldn't do harm to the Serpents or any of her friends. If not provoked.

She showed up at his doorsteps but didn't hesitate to walk in. Stares followed her body but she walked upstairs to the door where she last saw him anyway. She's shivering, bleeding, scared. There's also a slightly dazed look in her eyes as she walked up. She was still drugged and barely functioning. She looks like she was assaulted. Softly knocking the door she hoped that he was in there and still awake.

The door opened and his harsh eyes that were glaring at her suddenly softened when he actually looked at her. She looked up at him, swaying slightly as she was close to passing out, eyes flickering.

She mumbled as loud as she could.
Voice cracking with an incoming sob.
That wouldn't even make it out of her throat.

"...didn't know where else to go..." Then collapsing in his arms.

This was so baaaaaddd. This is only a little more than five hundred words ughh. I'm trying too hard I think. Gn