Chapter 2

Jooheon woke up and adjusted his eyes to the light. He looked around and noticed that he's in the hospital. Just then, Y/n entered his ward and sat down beside him. She put the food tray on the table.

"You alright?" Jooheon looked at her confusedly. He couldn't understand why
Y/n is there. Y/n raised an eyebrow at his expression as she chuckled.

"I hit you. I mean my car hit you." Jooheon's jaw dropped as he heard her. He was very close on winning the race, but due to his bad luck he got involved to an accident.

It made him scared again to try racing. He sighed as he sat down and looked at the food that Y/n bring. Y/n noticed it and gave him the food.

"You know, I never catch your name." Jooheon said as he ate his food. Y/n smiled as she properly introduced herself.

"I'm Y/n. I worked as a journalist and was currently living in your old rent house. I was planning to buy a house, one day. When my economy is stable, of course." Jooheon nodded and put his spoon down.

"I'm Jooheon. I worked as a producer and actually have bought my own house." Y/n nodded and furrowed her eyebrows. She looked at him confusedly.

"Then, what are you doing back there? You're street racing?" Jooheon rolled his eyes and continued to eat. Y/n was not satisfied by his answer and hit his back which almost made him choke on his food.

Jooheon glared at her. "It's none of your business." Jooheon said as Y/n rolled her eyes at him. Jooheon put out his tongue as Y/n does the same.

They both eventually laughed and continued to do their business. "Anyways, I'll be coming as your plus one for the party."

Jooheon furrowed his eyebrow. Y/n pulled out the card and gave it to him. He sighed and gave it back to her. "You can go. I'm not going anyways."

Y/n was confused and put the card on the table. "What do you mean you're not going? You don't know them or what?" Jooheon put down his spoon.

"I don't want to. Stop asking." Y/n sighed once again and looked at him sternly. "I promised them that I'll bring you along. I can't break the promise."

"You're the one that made it, not me. It's not my problem." Jooheon said as suddenly a group of guys entered and rushed towards Jooheon.

"We heard you got into an accident, so we come over." One of them explained. Jooheon just nodded as the others looked towards Y/n.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Y/n flashed them a grin and nervously rubbed her nape. "Well, I'm Y/n. I-"

"She hit me with her car." Jooheon cut her of. The boys widened their eyes. "It's an accident anyways. Still, she paid for the bills, so don't worry." Jooheon continued.

The boys nodded and grinned towards Y/n. They then introduced themselves as Y/n recognized one of them, which is Minhyuk who used to be one of her classmates.

"You changed a lot." Minhyuk said as he ruffled her hair. They're quite close but lose contact when Y/n moved to another town.

"Are you here for me or for her?" Jooheon asked as they all laughed. "Honey is jealous." Changkyun said. Y/n grinned hearing his nickname.

"Honey, huh."