Chapter 4

Y/n was all dressed up as she texted Jooheon that she'll not be coming to visit him today nor he cares. She waited patiently as a knock was heard on her door. She went to open it as Bomin greeted her with a smile.

"Let's go?" She nodded her head as she took her belongings and locked the door. Bomin opened the door for her and went to his side as well.

"Let's go to the mall." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she was confused to his destination. "Why?" Bomin started to drive.

"You need to buy a dress for the party, I'll help you pick it. Who knows that he might go there if you're looking very very attractive." He said as she nodded her head.

The both of them later arrived as Bomin dragged her first to Starbucks to grab some coffee. "I didn't have breakfast yet. Did you?" She shook her head as well and ordered for her food.

After finishing up, Bomin and Y/n both argued on who paying for the bills. In the end, Bomin ended up paying after handing over his card to the cashier first.

"Now, let's find you a dress." Bomin was always interested in these things since he had help picking her outfit since highschool.

The both of them went inside a boutique as he told her to choose anything and he'll be paying. He got a lot of money since he's literally son of a CEO, but killed his time with working at the cafe.

She tried on many outfits until one catched Bomin's eyes. "That's perfect. It looks well on you." He said as she looked at her own reflection and smiled.

" He said as she looked at her own reflection and smiled

"It's not that formal, and not that informal. It's just nice." Bomin said as Y/n grinned. "Thanks." He smiled back as she changed into her clothes and Bomin paid for the outfit.

"I wonder what's the party you're attending. Who knows I might got invited as well." He said as he raised an eyebrow. He's holding the paper bag that contain
Y/n's outfit earlier.

"It's a party at MX Mansion. I'm not quite sure where it is, but the party is named Blue Moon." Bomin widened his eyes and grinned.

"Lucky you, I got invited there as well. If that guy's not coming, you'll be my plus one." She nodded her head as they got in the car.

Bomin drove her to her house. "Why do you suddenly want to go to a party? Before this, I've asked you many times and you rejected."

Y/n shrugged her shoulder. "The party's invitation card looked classy, so I thought that it might be my only chance to go to those kinds of party. I don't want to attend some low class party."

Bomin shook his head and facepalm himself. "You're literally friend with the son of a CEO and you thought the party that I attended is low class? Excuse me, I don't attend those kinds of party either."

Y/n chuckled at his response as she took her stuffs and waved him goodbye. She went inside and was surprised to see her door unlocked. She looked at the garage and noticed a bike.

She was furious of it as she opened the door and was greeted by Jooheon who's eating her snacks while watching the television.

"I thought you're at the hospital?" Jooheon shrugged as he spared a glance at her and focused back on the television. "I got discharged early."

Y/n nodded her head as she put her stuffs at her room and went back to join him. "Who's that guy that dropped you off? Your boyfriend?"

She chuckled as she shook her head. "He's my friend, childhood friend." Jooheon nodded his head and put the invitation card that he's been holding at the table.

"I'm going."