Chapter 13

Apparently, Bomin are close friend of Jooheon, after he started to date Y/n. They both aren't that close to Jooheon's friends which showed a lot why they doesn't interact with each other much.

After a long chat, Bomin's eyed widened as he remembered something about Jooheon. "Jooheonsshi, it's getting late. Should we go home together?"

Jooheon looked at his watch and back to Bomin. "Let's go." Jooheon stood up and was about to hug Y/n until Bomin pulled him away.

Bomin dragged Jooheon out as he closed the door of Y/n's house. She was bewildered by their actions and shrugged it off.

"Let's take a walk, Jooheonsshi." Jooheon hesitantly nodded his head as he trailed behind Bomin. Bomin enjoyed the atmosphere of the quiet night.

He sighed, making Jooheon confused. "Is there anything you want to say to me?" Bomin stopped his track making Jooheon stopped as well.

He turned around and faced Jooheon. "I felt relief for a moment after knowing you're back." Jooheon furrowed his eyebrows.

"And now you don't?" Bomin took a step closer towards Jooheon and looked at him straight in the eye with a straight face. "I don't know if I should."

"I'm not worried of you. I'm worried of
Y/n." Jooheon raised an eyebrow as Bomin sighed once again. "Her father. I think you know what I mean."

Jooheon shook his head and remembered that the members had told them about it. Unfortunately, only he knows. He was hoping that Bomin could tell him.

"Her father doesn't want you near her daughter. He doesn't trust you." Jooheon scoffed as he glared at Bomin. "He trusted you?"

Bomin shook his head. "I don't want to start a fight with you.  We had this conversation before. Stay away from
Y/n."

Jooheon shook his head. "You had this conversation with Hojoon. Not Jooheon." Although Bomin trusted him, but he was hoping to not repeat the past.

"No. You're Hojoon and Jooheon. You're still the same person I know. Changing your face or your name doesn't change anything."

Bomin said. "Take my advice. Stay away." Bomin left Jooheon alone. Jooheon was still astonished as he stood there and stared blankly. 

"What if I don't want to?" Jooheon asked making Bomin's step stopped. "Everything that happens after that, will be blamed towards you."

"Don't make a decision that you will regret." Bomin continued his steps. Jooheon sighed as he went back to
Y/n's house and get on his bike.

He put on his helmet and started the engine. He was about to go until the door opened, revealing Y/n. Jooheon met his eyes with her.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jooheon shook his head and smiled at her. "Nothing." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows,  not believing his words.

"Are you sure it's nothing?" Jooheon nodded his head and waved his hand as he left.

It's nothing for you, but not for me.