Chapter 9

Bomin took his phone and called Kihyun.

Kihyun
What is it?

Bomin
Can we meet up, hyung?

Kihyun
Where?

Bomin
At my cafe?

Kihyun
I'll be there in 30.

Bomin ended the call and left Y/n's house. He went to the cafe and sat down. He waited patiently until Kihyun appeared with a smile on his face.

He took a seat across him. "Why do you call me here?" Bomin sighed. "It's about Jooheon and Y/n." Kihyun's face changed into a frown as he sighed.

"The boys don't want them together. No matter how hard I tried to persuade them. They just don't want to. They're scared. They're scared of losing him." Bomin scoffed at Kihyun's words.

"Do you think that I'm not scared of losing Y/n? My best friend. We should not be an obstacle to their happiness." Kihyun slammed the table, earning a few glances from other customers. But, he doesn't care.

"What if the same thing happens again? What will you do?" Bomin sighed as he ruffled his hair. "I'm helping what I can do." Kihyun continued as he left the cafe.

Meanwhile, Jooheon's mind was occupied by Y/n. He couldn't properly wrote his songs and decided to text her to clear up her mind.

Jooheon :
Hey

Jooheon :
What are you doing?

Y/n :
Nothing much

Y/n :
Just chilling.

Jooheon :
Sorry if I'm bothering you.

Y/n :
It's alright.

Y/n :
What's up with you?

Jooheon put down his phone when his studio door opened, revealing Kihyun. Kihyun closed the door as he sat down. "Jooheon, I need to talk to you. About something."

Jooheon furrowed his eyebrows. "About what?" Kihyun took a deep breath and sighed. "It's about you and Y/n." Jooheon's eyes widened as he took a seat beside Kihyun.

"What about her?" Kihyun was about to continue when Wonho came in and glared at Kihyun. "What are you doing here, Kihyun?"

Kihyun ignored him as he stood up and left the studio. Wonho grinned at Jooheon. "Wanna go eat ramen with me?" Jooheon shook his head.

"I'm full already." Wonho sighed as he closed the door. Wonho quickly catched up with Kihyun and blocked his way. "What are you trying to tell him?"

Kihyun shook his head. "Nothing." Kihyun said as he tried to walk which Wonho blocked too. "You're trying to tell him about it, right?"

Kihyun glared at him. "Look, I don't want us to fight because of this. Just don't tell him and we'll be fine." Kihyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"What a joke. We will never be fine as long as the truth isn't revealed yet." Kihyun pushed Wonho away and left. Wonho stared blankly.

"What secrets did you guys hold from me?"