Chapter 17

Y/n woke up and quickly cleaned herself as she plopped herself back on her bed. She took her phone and checked for any messages.

Honey
Morning~~

Y/n
Morning to you too

Honey
I heard that Bomin's taking you to the party?

Y/n
Yeah. He insisted on surprising you.

Honey
I also heard that you've bought the outfit earlier.

Y/n
and?

Honey
I'm giving you some money to buy a new dress so that you can match with me. Bomin will come with you.

Y/n
You don't have to

Honey
I don't care. Go with Bomin. I'll see you tonight.

Goodbye

Take care

Y/n sighed as she closed the phone and called Bomin. Bomin told her that he's already on his way. Y/n quickly changed her outfit and waited for him at the living room. While waiting, she ate her breakfast that she prepared.

Later,  she heard a car honked and went outside. She went inside and grinned at Bomin as he rolled his eyes. "What's with the smile?"

Y/n shrugged as Bomin drove them away. She put on her seatbelt and glanced outside, continuously thinking of the party. She was very excited as it was her first time.

They later arrived as Bomin parked the car and turned off the engine. They both stood out of the car and made their way inside the building.

"You have to promise me that this won't take long." Y/n shrugged as she started to get into one of the stores and checked out the outfits.

"How about if you tell me first what colour Jooheon will wear?" Bomin slapped himself mentally as he forgot to tell her the important thing.

"It's black and white. Please be fast, I've got something else to take care of." Y/n shrugged as she went to another store. After a while of looking, she finally found the dress she want and paid for it with the Jooheon's money.

Bomin dragged her back to the car and drove away. "I'll pick you up at 6." He said as he dropped off Y/n. Y/n was confused by his action for today but decided to shrug it off.

She went inside as she put down the bag and threw herself on the couch. She pulled out her phone and to check the clock.

She decided to order some takeout and ate it while watching kdramas. Only then, she took a shower and started to apply some make up, not rushing since she got time.

She styled her hair and checked herself at the mirror reflection. She doesn't noticed that it's almost 6 and quickly put on her dress as she waited for Bomin.
The door swung open as Bomin steped inside.

"You should put the keys somewhere else though."