Chapter 11

Y/n led him inside as he sat down across her. "You remember?" Jooheon shrugged. "A little. The boys told me." Y/n nodded her head as she took a deep breath, not knowing where to start.

"It's not your fault you know." Jooheon said. Y/n shook her head and looked at him with teary eyes. "You almost died. If I didn't forced you to go on that date, you'll still have your career."

Jooheon grinned at her as he patted her shoulder. "Things like that happened you know, but we must move on. What happened at past stays at past."

Y/n looked at him as he gave her a reassuring smile. "The important thing is I'm alive." Jooheon carefully pulled her into a hug.

She quietly sobbed as Jooheon caressed her hair. "Do you mind if I ask what's my old name?" Y/n shook her head as she loosened up the hug to face him.

"It's Hojoon. Lee Hojoon." Jooheon nodded his head as he grinned again. "Which one do you prefer? Lee Jooheon or Lee Ho-"

"Both." Y/n continued. Jooheon pulled out his phone. "Shall I order some food?" Y/n nodded her head as he ordered their food and put down his phone on the table.

"I think I like Jooheon better." Jooheon looked at her confusedly, gesturing her to explain. "You see, back then you get really busy and rarely spend time with me. And when you're with me, you'll took the chance to rest. So, we don't do much."

Jooheon furrowed his eyebrows. "So, I'm bad?" Y/n shook her head. "I don't mean that. You still take care of me although you're busy. But, you're not always this sweet."

Jooheon grinned. "I'll be the sweetest person you ever known." Y/n chuckled at his statement as he ruffled her hair. "But, is the boys okay with you?"

Jooheon nodded his head slightly, a little bit confused of her words. "What do you mean?" Y/n smiled a little and looked down. "I know that the boys have been avoiding telling you, since they all blamed me for your accident."

Jooheon frowned. Jooheon wasn't prepared for her words. "They blamed you?" Y/n slowly nodded her head. Jooheon scoffed as he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Don't be mad at them. They're your brothers. They want what's best for you." Jooheon sighed as he held her hand again. "You've been through a lot because of me."

He held out her pinky finger and linked it with his. Y/n looked at him, confused. "From now on, I don't want you to blame yourself again. Just like I said, I'm still alive." Y/n nodded her head and flashed him a grin.

"I don't know if I can say this, but can we restart again?"