Chapter 5

Y/n threw herself at bed as she stared at the ceiling blankly. She couldn't stopped thinking about her conversation with Jooheon earlier.

Flashback

"I'm going to the party." Y/n widened her eyes as he suddenly blurted out. Jooheon glanced at her and rolled his eyes. "Why are you so surprised? I'm the one that's invited after all. You're just my plus one."

Y/n nodded her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm just surprised that you want to go. Before this, you said that you don't want to."

"That's before. I changed my mind." Jooheon said. Y/n smiled and was relieved that she doesn't have to do those things anymore to persuade him.

"What changed your mind?" Y/n asked, Jooheon looked at her and smiled. He looked back to the floor and stood up. "I'll get going."

With that, Jooheon left.

Jooheon put on his helmet and get on his bike that's parked near the house. He looked at the house one more time and smiled as he went back to his house.

End Of Flashback

Meanwhile, Jooheon sat down at his couch and ruffled his hair. I need to do this for her.
He felt guilty of her paying for his hospital bills although she's responsible on it.

He could tell that Y/n hasn't been eating much by how she's been looking even more skinnier and couldn't help but feel guilty of it.

He thought that going to the party with her is the best he can do. Later, a knock was heard as Minhyuk greeted Jooheon. "You're not racing today huh."

Jooheon rolled his eyes as Minhyuk took a seat beside him. "Why do you came?" Minhyuk shrugged as he took the remote control and turned on the television.

"You're coming to the party, right?" Jooheon nodded his head and took some snacks as he went back to the living room. "What's with you and Y/n?" Minhyuk asked as he kept munching the snack.

"She hit me and she took responsibility of it." Minhyuk nodded his head. Jooheon took a deep breath and decided to ask him. "Can you tell me about Y/n?"

Minhyuk looked at him weirdly. "What's with you today?" Jooheon shrugged. "Just tell me."

"Fine. Her parents passed away when she was little and I've heard that her aunt is taking care of her but later passed away too, so I assumed she's alone now?" Jooheon nodded his head.

"Why? You like her?" Jooheon widened his eyes and raised his fist, threatening Minhyuk that he'll punch him. Minhyuk laughed as he shook his head.

"I felt sorry for her." Minhyuk's laughter died down as he stared blankly at the floor. "She's been through a lot." Jooheon nodded and joined him as they stared at the floor together.

"I could tell."