Chapter 6

Y/n was cleaning the table and glanced at Bomin, signalling him that she's done. "The Cafe is open!" Bomin said as he turned the sign around.

The workers took their place as they waited patiently for customers to come. Later, the cafe was filled with customers enjoying their orders.

Y/n was in charged of taking care of the counter as she greeted the customers with a smile. But, her smile turned into a frown when a familiar face got in.

"You worked here?" Jooheon asked as he went to the counter to order his drink. Y/n ignored him and asked for his order. "I'm not stalking you for your information."

Y/n rolled her eyes as she passed the order to other workers. "How long you've been working here?" Jooheon asked as he still stood there, holding up the line.

"None of your business." Y/n said as she looked at the person behind Jooheon and gestured them to come forward. Jooheon chuckled as he went to took his drink at the other counter.

Jooheon took his drink and sat down, facing her. Y/n felt quite uncomfortable as she noticed him staring at her from a far. Fortunately, Bomin came as he gestured her to the kitchen and helped them prepare the drinks and foods.

Y/n gladly went to the back which made Jooheon frowned. Bomin noticed that as he passed the task to other workers and made his way to Jooheon's table.

"Excuse me, sir but are you looking for someone?" Jooheon looked at him and shook his head. He then recognized that he's the guy that dropped Y/n off yesterday.

"Are you close to Y/n?" He blurted out. He widened hos eyes and shook his head. Bomin furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't tell me your the guy that Y/n hit?"

Jooheon quickly stood up and left the cafe. Bomin looked at him weirdly as he went back to do his job.

Night came as Y/n and Bomin was cleaning up the store like always. "Yah, did the guy you hit came today?" Bomin asked as he wiped the floor with the mop.

"How did you know?" Bomin shrugged as
Y/n sighed. "He stared at me. I don't know what his problem is." Bomin smiled as he stood still and looked at Y/n.

Y/n noticed it and looked at him as he raised an eyebrow. Y/n frowned as they both continued to clean up the store and wrapped it up.

They went outside of the cafe, wearing their casual clothes and Bomin was locking the cafe. Y/n almost screamed when a figure approached her.

"It's me Jooheon." Y/n calmed herself down and sighed. She quickly hit Jooheon as Bomin looked at the both of them quietly. "What are you doing here?"

Jooheon shrugged. "I thought you're going home alone. But, I guess you're not." Jooheon said as he looked at Bomin. Bomin widened his eyes and quickly shook his head along with his hand.

"No no. I'm about to leave. You can take her home instead." Bomin said as he quickly bid his goodbye and left the scene. Y/n was about to protest, but everything happens so fast that she didn't have time to do so.

"Shall we get going?" Y/n nodded as she followed Jooheon lead her to his bike. He handed her one of the helmets and put on his as well.

Jooheon got on his bike and started up the engine. He gestured Y/n to sit behind him as Y/n followed his order and sat awkwardly. "You should hold on to something. I don't want you to fall."

Y/n looked around confusedly to search for something to hold. Jooheon sighed as he took her hands and wrapped it around his waist. "Hold on tight."

Jooheon said as he drove her to her house. Y/n couldn't lie that she didn't enjoyed the ride which she did. She enjoyed the breeze passing them.

"What's with you today?" Y/n asked as soon as they arrived and got off. She took the helmet off and gave it back to Jooheon. "No thanks?"

Jooheon asked as he put her helmet away. "Thanks but answer my question first." Jooheon sighed as he looked at her. "We're going to go to the party together, so I thought that we should at least get along."

Y/n nodded her head and looked down, avoiding his gaze. Jooheon chuckled.

"I'll get going, then. I'll see you again later."