Finale

Y/n looked at him confused as he continued to grin at him. Y/n shrugged and closed her eyes as Jooheon took her hands.

"Follow me." Jooheon said as he led her, Y/n slowly following Jooheon's footsteps. Y/n followed him for what felt like forever.

He finally stopped. "Can I open my eyes now?" Instead of agreeing, Jooheon pulled her closer to him and leaned in for a kiss.

After he pulled away, he gently kissed
Y/n's eyes as her eyes fluttered. She opened her eyes as her breath hitched a little by how close their bodies were.

Jooheon grinned as he played with her hair, gently tucking it behind her ear. "Why are we here?" Jooheon smiled at her question.

"Just wanted to take a walk with you." Only then,  Y/n looked around and noticed how beautiful the backyard is.

It may be simple, but it's enough to amaze Y/n

It may be simple, but it's enough to amaze Y/n. Jooheon hooked his arms with Y/n as they walked together. Y/n put her head on Jooheon's shoulder as he grinned.

"I still can't believe that my father let us go like that." Jooheon shrugged. "Maybe, he needed someone to snap at him." Y/n hummed at his words as they both sat down near the fountain.

He then felt cold by the sudden breeze. He looked at Y/n and noticed how she's wearing a dress off shoulder. He quickly took off his coat and put on her.

"Don't you feel this is too cliche?" Jooheon chuckled at her words as she took off the coat and sat closer. She put it on the both of them.

She leaned her head at Jooheon's chest as they both quietly enjoyed each others presence. "I'm thankful that I met you again."

Y/n hummed as Jooheon was staring blankly at the sky. "I'm the one that should be thankful. You taught me to speak up for myself."

Jooheon grinned and played with her hair. "Shouldn't we go inside? You've never been to this type of party, right?" Y/n nodded her head and sat herself straight.

"But, I enjoyed being here than in the party." Jooheon chuckled as he looked away, a blush appearing on his cheeks. "Why are you so cheesy today?"

Y/n shrugged as she looked towards the mansion. Many people were having fun whether they're alone or with a group. Some are having a drink, and some are chatting.

"I just felt like it today." Jooheon furrowed his eyebrows a bit. "Felt like?" Y/n looked into his eyes and cannot help but smile.

"I felt secured and-" Her words stopped as she trembled and looked down. Jooheon was confused to her action and held her hand.

"What's wrong?" Y/n shook her head. "My father does love me but, he never gives me full attention. He's always busy with his work and he will always send some guard to look after me. This is the first time I felt so free."

Jooheon softly smiled as he held her chin to make her look at him. He pecked her lips and grinned.

"I'm glad."