Chapter 10

Their day passed by fast as Jooheon tried to seek the secrets they hidden, Y/n trying to move on from the past. On one of those days, Jooheon finally met the truth.

Jooheon went inside the meeting room as he met face to face with the 6 brothers who's been avoiding him. He sat down in the middle and felt the tension getting tense.

"What is it?" They all exchanged looks until Shownu spoke. "You've been trying to know about it, so we thought that it's time to tell you, although it'll hurt your trust to us."

Jooheon furrowed his eyebrows and nodded his head, gesturing them to continue. "Years before, you are a motorcycle racer. Things have been going well, you got many wins, achievements and you got yourself into a relationship. A happy one."

Wonho nudged Minhyuk to continue. "Your girlfriend is Y/n. We are all close friends, along with Bomin who got along with us after you dated Y/n. You both also got engaged."

Kihyun then continued. "The reason why you can't remember any of this is that you got into an accident. The worst in your life. You got into coma for a year. Because of that, your career was destroyed including your relationship with Y/n."

"She blamed herself for your accident. You were on your way to your date with her. One of your rivals hired someone to kill you. Luckily, you survived." Hyungwon said.

"We've been trying to keep this, because we don't want you to get hurt. Both you and Y/n. That's why we lied to you. Eventually, you guys met each other again." Changkyun finished.

Jooheon threw his head back and sighed as he tried to process the whole information. Now he knows why Y/n looked familiar. "She didn't do anything wrong. Why do you have to keep me away from her?"

The boys sighed. "One of your rivals included her father. He doesn't want you near Y/n. I don't know what his problem is. Only you know about this." Shownu explained.

Jooheon shook his head. "Not even Y/n? It's her father though." The boys shook their head. Jooheon sighed. If only I could remember. Jooheon thanked them for being honest with him as he stood up, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jooheon held the doorknob and twisted it. "I owe some explanation." The boys grinned at his words and teased him ad he rolled his eyes.

He put on his helmet as he started the engine and went to Y/n's house. Jooheon knocked on her door as the door opened, revealing Y/n with a shock expression on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Jooheon noticed how her cheeks are stained and her eyes are bloating. He could tell that she's been crying.

"I'm here for you." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down. She was surprised by his sudden appearance when she has been thinking of him.

"I'm here for explanation of our past."