Part 7

A few weeks have passed since the two started fake dating and although their schedules have been keeping them busy they still often meet up, they sometimes went out on little dates although neither would actually admit it was one and took photos and posted it on their social media.

They always went out alone since that would be easier for them to be themselves then but today was a little different, Chan being a bit protective of Felix wanted to have a double date so he could see how Dojun actually treated Felix.

So there they were, Dojun and Felix arrived a little earlier at a cat café close to their university and they were waiting for Chan and Minho to show up.

The two entered the café and ordered their drinks while waiting for the older couple to arrive, the two played with the cats and fed them as well.

When the other couple finally came they all ordered some snacks and sat together at a table.

"I want to feed the cats" Minho mumbled softly, he wanted to go feed the cats but he felt bad since they were late, he didn't want to go on his own either.

Dojun heard the boy though and with a small smile tapped the older boy's hand, Minho looked towards him with questioning eyes.

"uhm do you want to go feed the cats with me hyung?" Dojun asked, he stuttered a little but his words still got to Minho, the older male brightened up and he nodded like a kid.

"Felix~ I'm going to go feed the cats with hyung" Dojun said before getting up and following Minho who was already buying food for the cats.

Felix and Chan watched as the two boys were walking to the cats and feeding them as well as playing with the cats, the two couldn't help but smile.

"at this rate Minho might adopt Dojun" Chan said and let out a little laugh.

"Well I'm just happy they get along" Felix said, his voice was laced with happiness. He sounded really in love when he spoke and that really caught Chan's attention.

"You really like him don't you?" the older of the two asked and although it took Felix a bit to realise it he knew... He knew just how much he had come to like Dojun and he was really sure it wasn't just as a friend anymore.

"I really do" Felix replied almost as a mumble, Chan looked at him a little trying to figure out why his friend sounded so surprised by liking Dojun.

But it was the first time Felix admitted it out loud so it really did surprise him.

Once they were done at the café Chan drove them to a go kart race track, they did a few practice rounds before they finally settled on two rounds for their official race, the winner had the chance to give a dare to the loser so nobody wanted to lose.

The first round the winner was Felix and the loser was Minho, he dared Minho to confess his feelings out loud for Chan and the older did it without hesitation.

The second round Minho came out to be the winner and Dojun ended up losing.

"I dare you to kiss Felix on the cheek" Minho said with a little giggle following once he was done speaking.

Dojun looked at Felix with big eyes and the older boy could only smile, he crouched down a little so it would be easier for Dojun, the younger took a deep breath and pecked the boy on the cheek before he flushed red and hid behind Felix.

It wasn't his first time kissing someone... Well he also didn't want to remember the person he kissed for the first time.

After they finished off at the Go-kart track Chan took them to a small little shop, the shop was a special place for customers, you could make things there.

Chan already decided what he was going to make for Minho, and the same goes for Minho he knew what he was making for Chan, but for Felix and Dojun both were a little flustered, they weren't actually dating so why would they make couple item's.

In the end one of the workers helped the two pick out what they were going to make, it ended up being couple rings, Felix's ring had a D on it with a small heart next to it and for Dojun's his had a F on it with a small heart.

Minho and Chan ended up making one another couple necklaces as they already had a couple rings.

Once they were done making the things, Chan took them to a quiet park close to where he lives, he and Minho quickly went up to his apartment and got everything they prepared earlier and went back down to the park.

Chan and Minho started setting everything up for a picnic, Felix and Dojun helped as much as they could but the older couple didn't want help.

Once everything was set up they all sat down on the blanket, Chan and Minho unpacked the food they prepared and they all started eating.

They were having a picnic under the stars, it was definitely something new for Dojun but he thought it was really pretty, he loved looking at the stars and seeing them like this with Felix made him feel it was a little more special he was also thankful for Chan and Minho for planning the whole day, he had fun sure and Felix weren't actually dating but it sure was a nice day.