Part 8

Felix and Dojun just arrived back on campus, they had lunch outside since Jeongin didn't have class today and Beomgyu caught a cold so the two were back at Jeongin's apartment.

Felix was walking Dojun to his class when someone suddenly called Dojun, the two were a little confused as aside from Felix's friends Dojun only knew Beomgyu and Jeongin.

When they turned around Dojun lost all color in his face and he wanted to run far away.

"There you are," the guy who called Dojun said.

"W-what do you want Gunmin," Dojun said hesitant and softly, Felix quickly realized something was off with Dojun and he held the boy close to him and glared at the boy named Gunmin.

"I- I want to apologize... For what I did in high school, it was really childish of me to do that and I'm sorry that I let that happen...I'm sorry I didn't stop him back then"Gunmin said.

Dojun didn't know how to respond. He just wanted to forget everything that happened in high school, he had enough quite literal scars to remind him about it he really wasn't ready to deal with it face to face.

"I don't have time for empty apologies Gunmin, I'm going to be late for class, come on Felix let's go" Do jun said softly.

Gunmin looked like someone kicked a puppy and although Dojun felt bad for not accepting his apology he just couldn't deal with it now.

Felix led the boy away from Gunmin but when they were far enough Felix stopped suddenly and hugged Dojun.

"Let's go back to Jeongin's" he suddenly said, he knew Dojun for a little while now and he knew something was definitely up with the boy, he didn't want to leave him alone.

"But class?" Dojun said and Felix just shook his head.

"I know a few people in the same major as you, I will get you a copy of the notes for today's lesson" Felix said and in the end Dojun ended up agreeing.

They quietly walked to the bus stop and even on the bus neither of them said a word, Felix just held Dojun's hand almost as if his life depended on it, too scared that if he left the boy that he would run away.

When they got to Jeongin's apartment they greeted Jeongin and Beomgyu before going to Dojun's room which is actually the guest room.

Felix wanted to know what happened in high school but he also couldn't get himself to ask what happened but it was as if the universe knew he wanted to know so they sent Jeongin to reveal everything.

The boy came into the room with a worried look on his face, he knew his best friend well and from the look, the boy had in his eyes Jeongin already knew what was going on.

"I'm going to kill Hyungbin," the younger growled.

"It wasn't him, it was Gunmin," Dojun said and it looked as if Jeongin was going to implode.

"That's even worse, what did he want? When I find him he is dead" Jeongin said.

"he apologized"

"Apologized? That's a little late, he almost killed you now he wants to apologize? Dammit I hate them" Jeongin said and now Felix really was curious.

"What did he do?" Felix asked with a clueless look on his face looking between the two friends.

Jeongin walked over to Dojun, spun the small boy around and lifted his shirt showing Felix the boys back, it had a big scar on it and a few little ones surrounding it.

Felix didn't need to know what happened but he was ready to go back to the university to beat the living daylights out of Gunmin.

"Back in high school, there was this guy called Hyungbin, he led me on and told me how much he loved me and then he outed me in front of the whole school, he was really popular so when he started to bully me everyone started, the one-day Gunmin was being pushed around some of Hyungbin's friends and I stepped in to stop them since I knew how it felt rumors started spreading that Gunmin and I had something going on and he hated it so he started bullying me as well and one day he pushed me and I lost my footing and ended up falling through a window, my parents weren't around at that time so there was nothing we could do" Dojun explained.

"And although Jeongin always tried to help me I never took the help because I didn't want him to suffer as well, eventually the teachers expelled Hyungbin and his friends and everything went back to normal but now Gunmin's back and I am scared," Dojun said the last part softly but Felix and Jeongin heard him, they hugged the boy without letting go.

"I am going to go make food and get snacks and everything tonight we will stuff ourselves," Jeongin said before leaving, he still had to take care of Beomgyu as well although the boy did fall asleep already he knew that Felix probably wanted to take care of Dojun.

Jeongin knew they were fake dating but he is also good and seeing when someone actually loves another and he realized it quite quickly maybe even before Felix realized it he knew that Felix definitely had feelings for his friend.

Felix was angry well that might be an understatement... he felt angry that he didn't meet Dojun earlier so he could protect the boy but also angry that the person who caused him so much pain took so long to apologize for what they had done, he knew that if he ever saw Gunmin again he probably wouldn't be able to control himself.