Part 13

Dojun met Felix at their university, the two went into the usual practice room, Felix helped Dojun warm-up and showed him some simple steps before they started learning the Choreography.

Dojun fell behind on many steps and he couldn't keep up, he was ready to give up but Felix wouldn't let him, the older boy stood behind him and moved the younger boy's arms in the movements of the Choreography.

The small boy had to do his best to keep himself calm but it was really hard when Felix spun him around as the Choreography showed, Dojun looked up at Felix and somehow he couldn't look away, almost as if something was forcing him to look at the taller boy.

The boy couldn't really register what he was doing if it was a movie he was sure this scene would happen in slow motion and would be repeated at least twice.

He stood on his tiptoes and pecked the taller boy's lips, although when he realized what he did he couldn't exactly run away as Felix was still holding his hands, what the boy didn't expect was that the older boy would suddenly crash their lips onto his.

Their kiss lasted for a while, Felix released Dojuns hands and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist pulling him closer, Dojun's now free hands found their way up Felix's shoulders until they were around his neck.

When they broke from their kiss neither of them could say anything, they just kept smiling at one another, no words were really needed to say how they were feeling it was pretty obvious to both of them.

"I guess fake dating doesn't really work huh?" Felix said, making Dojun laugh.

"Definitely, I guess it's time to actually date"

"Yeah sadly we have to break up, you see I have this boy I like he is small and cute and he stole my heart the night I saved him," Felix said with a wink, Dojun laughed and acted along.

"Oh, and who is this boy?"

"His name is Kang Dojun, he is a videography major, he is a first-year student," Felix said. Dojun wanted to act mad but he couldn't help but laugh, at how silly they were being.

"Fine, I love someone else anyways, his name is Lee Felix, he has pretty freckles and this beautiful deep voice and don't even get me started on how talented he is," Dojun said, Felix couldn't stop himself from hugging the boy tightly.

"I don't want to dance anymore, let's go do something fun," Felix said looking at the small boy with hopeful eyes and a huge grin on his face.

Dojun looked at him and thought a bit before nodding excitedly. The two boys collected their things and left the campus quickly, they went to the bus stop and from there went to the mall, they went to get drinks and then went to watch a movie, when the movie was over they went out for dinner.

"So vacation time is coming up, what are you planning on doing?" Felix asked Dojun, the boy thought about it and decided since the confession went well he will mention it.

"Well my parents want to take me to meet my grandparents," Dojun said with a small smile.

"Oh did they move back? Your mom mentioned her dad worked overseas right?"

"Yep he worked in Australia, but they didn't move back... I am going to Australia"

"That sounds nice..." Felix said, Dojun picked up the longing tone in the boys' voice and smiled a little.

"Yeah, but we want you to come with us," Dojun said, making Felix look up in surprise, he looked at the boy with big eyes waiting to see if the boy was joking or not.

"When my parents mentioned it, it was just after I talked about them about my feelings for you and they told me they would like you to come with us, I would really like it if you could come with us, you can see your family as well then, you must really miss them" Felix looked at him and smiled a bit while nodding.

"So would you like to come?" Dojun asked him and took his hand, the smile of Felix's face grew into a big grin and the boy nodded happily.

"I would love to," the older boy said.

Dojun was curious about the place the boy grew but so Felix started telling him all about it and telling Dojun where he would like to take Dojun when they do go.

"And then I want to take you to meet my family," Felix said once he ended his rant, Dojun looked at him a little surprised.

"What I met your parents, so now it's your turn to meet mine," Felix said in a teasing tone "I mean you are their future son in law they should at least know you"

Dojun couldn't hide his blush which made Felix laugh, he felt a lot better knowing he can now freely express his feelings for the younger boy, he felt like a lot of weight was lifted off his shoulders.

The two kept talking until dinner was done, Felix ended up paying as they decided to play Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who would pay and Dojun didn't know how good Felix actually was at the game.

Felix took Dojun back to his parent's apartment since Dojun lived there now, he moved out of Jeongin's place in a sense, when he was really busy with school or his parents were really busy with work he would stay at Jeongin's and when things were a little calmer he would go back to Junsoo's apartment which Eunmi also moved into.

When Dojun opened the door he saw his parents on the sofa watching a movie, they turned to greet their son and saw Felix, they had teasing smiles on their faces.

"Oh Felix, come on in," Junsoo said.

"It's okay, it's really late already" Felix tried to deny.

"Exactly it's late, so stay over... come watch this with us we just started" Eunmi said and held the bowl of popcorn up.

Dojun and Felix shared a look and started laughing, they gave up this happened once before as well, and they couldn't win the argument back then either, so the two boys took off their shoes and ran towards the sofa and plopped down on it.

Once the movie ended Junsoo shared a look and then looked at the two boys who were in their own little world.

"So Junnie I take it the confession went well?" Junsoo said, ripping the two from their little moment.

"Yep it went really well," he said making his parents smile.

"Did you mention the trip to him?" Eunmi asked excitedly.

"He did mention it, I would love to join you, thank you for the invite" Felix replied with a big smile.

"Good, we were talking, we are thinking of leaving the first day of the holiday, so we can spend some time with my parents and you will have time to see your family as well, and so you two can go explore a little" Eunmi said making Felix's smile grow even more if it was even possible.

"Thank you so much," he said to them, they smiled at the boy, sure Junsoo has known Felix a little longer than Eunmi but they grew quite fond of the boy, too them he was already part of their little family, same went for Jeongin and Beomgyu but Felix was a little more special to them since their son was in love with the boy.