Part 17

When they returned to Korea from their little vacation they spent the last few days hanging out with their friends before everyone headed back for classes.

When they had classes at the same time they would meet one another at the bus stop close to school, they took turns walking one another to class and they always gave one another a kiss before leaving for their own class.

They have become a hot topic on campus and everyone knew about their relationship, sure not everyone was that supportive over it but it never really bothered them, they had one another and that was all that mattered to them, plus they had their friends who supported them as well as their families and that was all they needed.

Before leaving Australia, they went to visit Felix's parents one more time and they also saw them off at the airport, they promised to come to visit as much as they could so the two boys were now looking for part-time jobs.

Dojun saw how happy his lover was when he was with his family and he wanted the older boy to always feel that happy so he was willing to do anything to make that happen more often.

Felix made it his mission to teach Dojun how to dance and the younger often filmed it, eventually, they started posting them on youtube and they got popular really quick, sometimes Dojun would just film Felix's tutorials or even when all the boys came together and practiced for event he would film them and post their covers on youtube and it soon became a channel for all their friends.

They did cover songs and dance covers, Beomgyu, and his friends also joined them and they also brought along their younger friends who were both still in high school, each group had a name of their own and slowly they all became very popular.

They got invited to events they were never contacted for and even took part in official competitions.

They saw one another grow a lot throughout their time since they started dating, sure they had fights but they could never stay mad at one another and both would apologize only a few minutes after the fights happened.

They never thought they would end up here, this happy with one another after how they met, they thought they would never meet again after that and fate decided to help them along since they both had one another's number but they both didn't have the guts to contact the other.

But they are happy they met like they did when they did because now they can't imagine life without one another.