Part 16

"Come on Junnie this is our bus," Felix said, taking his boyfriend's hand in his.

They were on their second last day in Australia, after spending time with both their families and going out with them the couple decided to head out a little on their own, Felix wanted to show Dojun around the place where he grew up.

They first went to a market and then went out to eat. After that Felix took Dojun to a grocery store and they bought some things for a picnic, and now they were on the bus to get to the next surprise.

The bus ride lasted for a while, the two listened to music while sharing earphones and they just talked about anything that came to mind, Felix told Dojun stories of his childhood and the younger boy listened to him in awe.

When they got to their destination Felix excitedly led Dojun out of the bus and the younger looked around in awe when he saw the view in front of him.

"It's so pretty," he said, looking towards the ocean.

"It really is... now let's go have fun" Felix said with a playful smile.

The two walked towards a nice spot on the beach and placed down all their belongings and sat down for a little before Felix picked up Dojun and carried him towards the water, he walked in a bit and then dropped the younger boy in the water.

Dojun looked at him with a surprised look on his face, he started laughing and pulled Felix into the water as well.

The two played around for a little and when they got hungry they went to eat, they stayed like that until the sun started setting, they watched the sunset and once they were done they packed their belongings and started walking towards the bus stop.

When they got back to Dojun's grandparents' home they took turns to shower and changed into their pajamas, they arrived just in time for dinner.

Eunmi and Junsoo asked the boys about their day and they happily shared what they did, they both had loads of fun and maybe some slight sunburn but they just dismissed it.

When they were done with dinner they washed the dishes and as everyone else was going to sleep the two decided to have a movie marathon, they only had a little more time here and they wanted to take advantage of it.

They watched about two movies before they both fell asleep, on the sofa while cuddling, at one point during the night Eunmi came to check on the boys only to find them like that, she went to her room and took a photo of them before taking a blanket and covering them.

Eunmi was happy to see her son being happy like this, he now knew the truth about everything and he found someone who supported and accepted him for who he is and that is all she ever wanted for him, someone who would love him without any conditions.