Chapter Six

“Why is he sleeping? He doesn’t take naps anymore,” Richard wondered as him, Schneider and Oliver entered into the child’s bedroom.

    “That’s weird yeah,” Schneider agreed. He shook his son a little to wake him up. Wolfgang opened his eyes and removed his head from the damp pillow and watched his Dads and Uncle Oli looking at him in horror.

    “W-Wolfy… Did… Did you cry?” Oli asked. The boy looked down.

    ‘Just talk,’ Wolfgang shook his head.

    “Are you okay Wolfgang?” Richard asked. Wolfgang nodded; he didn’t want to worry them anymore, “Are you sure?” Wolfgang nodded again. The guitarist sighed, “Well… If you’re ever sad come to us, alright?” Wolfgang nodded another time. He really wanted to say to them that it wasn’t important but his voice wasn’t with him,

    “Alright then… Do you want to go back to the living room or do you want to stay here?” Wolfgang pointed his toys. He needed to be alone. The three musicians nodded and left him alone with his thoughts.

    ~~Two days later~~

    “Guys we’re going on tour,” Till broke the news during the dinner. Richard gasped.

    “What? But and Wolfgang? He’s too young he can’t come with us!” He was panicking.

    “I know I know, that’s why I will ask my mother to take care of him, and you trust her right?” Till had already planned everything. They all trusted her; she loved children and would be so happy to take care of Wolfgang.

    “Of course we do, but how long is the tour?” Schneider asked. That’s when Till sighed.

    “Three years, but with breaks.”

    “Oh my God, and when are we leaving?” Richard asked.

    “In two weeks,” Richard looked down. Wolfgang did too. He knew he wouldn’t see his family for a long time. That would be hard.

    “Well…” He looked at his son, “Did you understand what Uncle Till said?” Wolfgang nodded, “And what do you think?” Wolfgang shrugged and smiled slightly. He knew they didn’t have the choice.

    “I thought he would throw a tantrum but actually no, he’s really impressing me,” Flake noticed.

    “Yeah he’s special about that, but I can feel him think. He’s always thinking,” Schneider pointed out. The others nodded and the dinner finished by talking about the tour and the live album that would be made.

    ~~One week later~~

    It was Saturday, the band was leaving in a week. Wolfgang was already up and stayed into his bedroom, ‘You can do it, they won’t hurt you, just talk,’ he took a deep breath and left his room to go to the bathroom where he had heard the shower running.  Someone was in there. He didn’t want to wake his Dads up yet, they needed sleep because of the tour. A few minutes later, Oliver walked out of the bathroom and saw Wolfgang. He nearly had a heart attack because if he hadn’t looked at where he was walking, he would have stepped on Wolfgang since he was really small and Oliver was really tall.