Chapter Twelve 🍋

Lil smut in this chapter :) 

__________________________ 

    ~~Biggg timeskipppp~~

    1st November 2008

    The band was recording their new album in Los Angeles. Wolfgang, who was now 15, could assist to the rehearsal. He read the lyrics, and damn that was way more explicit than usual. He was quite shocked, “Are you sure it won’t be banned?” He asked Till, who just shrugged.

     “We’ll see Wolfy, we never know,” he chuckled. Wolfgang wasn’t really convinced. He had learnt about Till’s and Flake’s arrest when they simulated a sodomy for Bück Dich. He didn’t really want it to happen again but this time for the whole band. He stayed in the studio, texting Jakob and Recker. Recker called him.

    “Hey man how’s Los Angeles?” He asked.

    “It’s good! We’re most of the time in the studio so we don’t really visit. You’re not going to believe me man; I’m going on tour next year! And I’ll play in front of the crowd!” Wolfgang was excited.

    “Wow damn you lucky! Can you invite me at one of your show? I wanna see!” Recker was excited too.

    “Of course!”

    ~~Timeskip~~

    18th December 2009

    It was their first show in Berlin. They did a lot before this one, but it was today that Wolfgang would play with them for the first time. He was excited and anxious at the same time. He was going to play Benzin, Sonne and Ich Will. He didn’t want to play to a lot of songs, since it was all new to him. He was backstage, his Dad doing him his makeup, “You’ll be beautiful. Trust me, I know how to do makeup,” Richard said. Wolfgang knew that and trusted him, “And stop shaking, they will love you, you’re a very talented musician, you won’t mess this up, alright?” The guitarist reassured him and the boy nodded.

    “Yeah sorry, I just want to make them happy,” he answered and Schneider chuckled, since he was next to them.

    “Especially Jakob, he’s in the bleachers,” the drummer said and Wolfgang froze.

    “What really?!” All the musicians were here so they heard the discussion.

    “Hehe yes, we gave him an invitation,” Paul said, “We knew he would love to come. He’s going to join you backstage when the show will be over,” Wolfgang was shocked and a lot more anxious. His boyfriend would be here.

    “Oh my God…” The others all laughed.

    “Don’t worry you’ll do great, we all trust you,” Flake reassured him. He nodded.

    “Guys it’s your time,” A roadie came into the dressing room.

    “Well guys, let’s go,” Till said. Wolfgang came with them but stayed on the side of the scene so no one would see him. He was ready. He had the set list in his hand, so he would know when he had to go. He took deep breathes as he watched his family perform.