Chapter Thirteen

11st December 2010

    It was nearly a year after Wolfgang’s first concert. He was now 17, and ready to rock New York City. Tonight he would play Ich Tu Dir Veh, Du Riechst So Gut on drums and after a break Pussy on guitar. Recker had sent him a text; he was in the crowd. Wolfgang smiled, knowing his best friend would see him. He was used of being on stage, but each night was like he discovered the thing. The public loved him, and of course his Dads told him that journalists wanted to talk to him. He preferred to wait a little before being interviewed; he didn’t have anything interesting to say yet. He watched the show going, the public loving it. He was a little bit more anxious than usual; the American public was quite special. Frühling in Paris ended, it was now his turn. He was used now, he climbed the stairs and hugged his Daddy before sitting behind the drums, “Go kill it as always,” Schneider winked at him and the boy nodded, smiling. He took a deep breath and looked around to see that everyone was ready. The intro of Ich Tu Dir Veh began. He knew what to do. The crowd cheered at him when he was enlightened by the spotlight. Till was doing the show as always, it was funny. They followed up with Du Riechst So Gut. It was Wolfgang’s favorite. His Dad and Paul even let him do the back vocals. He was having so much fun. The song ended, he climbed down the stairs, giving a quick hug to his Daddy and then walked out of the scene to join Mike.

    “When will you go touring then?” Mike asked. Wolfgang shrugged.

    “When we’ll release at least one  album. We’ve got one project, we just have to record it and that’s good,” Wolfgang explained.

    “Nice,” Mike simply answered and they watched the band play. Wolfgang looked at his guitar lying on a trunk. He couldn’t wait to play Pussy. He waited until the end of Du Hast to pick his guitar up and joining his Dad.

    “Are you ready?” Richard asked him. He nodded, smiling, “Great,” Richard smiled back and they waited for the keyboard intro to begin. His Daddy banged the snare drum and that was it. He knew perfectly the chords and played them. He stayed next to Richard, since he wasn’t really used of not being sat behind drums and free of his movements. His favorite moment was when Till sprayed the crowd with suds. It was funny to watch.

    ~~Timeskip~~

    All the band stayed in America for the break. Wolfgang was happy of it, but knew he wouldn’t always be home with the others. He wanted to record an album with Recker.

    “That would be so great!” Recker’s voice echoed from the phone. Wolfgang chuckled.

    “Yeah? Then let’s see each other in Phoenix, I’ll be back in two days for school,” he said. He missed a lot of school since he was touring but it was okay, Recker would always call him to tell him what they studied.

    “Alright then! You were so great at the show man, you killed it” Wolfgang scratched the back of his head.

    “Thanks man, I have to go back to the hotel sorry,” he said as he saw his Dad making him signs that they had to go

    “Yeah okay, see ya soon,” the line went off and Wolfgang accompanied his Dads to the hotel. He was sharing a room with Oliver, since the both of them was quiet and introvert. They would leave New York tomorrow and be back in Phoenix in two days.