Chapter 4-Dex

I was so nervous. Biana agreed to meet me at 5:30 and it was already 5:20. 10 minutes. Biana had called me and told me her plan and that she was going to only tell Sophie and din't realise that Keefe was with Sophie. Guess that's two out of five. 5 more minutes. 4 now. I bought her flowers and this really pretty necklace. We were going to meet at this place in Atlantis. It wasn't too fancy but still nice. One minute until she's here. I stood up straight. Finally it was 5:30. It made sense she didn't make it exactly on time, but I still hailed her. 

"Hey." I said when she picked up.

"Hi! I'm so sorry I'm late my mom just gave some shocking news and I totally forgot about my makeup. I'll be there in a few minutes!" She said.

"Ok," I smiled, "see you then."

"Bye" We said at the same time. We both awkwardly laughed. I waved and then clicked off my imparter. 5 minutes passed and I saw her. She was looking around. She spotted me and waved. I walked over. 

"Hi!" She said 

"Hey, these are for you." I said giving her the flowers. 

"Dex, these are so pretty! You didn't have to! Thank you!" She told me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"You look really beautiful." I said.

"You look great too." She responded. as we walked into the restaurant, I looped my arm through hers. This truly was amazing. We sat and ate, and chatted until we got a hail from Sophie. 

"Hey Sophie what's up?" Biana asked.

"Your brother that's what." She replied, her brows scrunched together. She was still in the healing centre with Keefe. 

"What happened Sophie?" Biana said getting up. She looked out side the window and seemed to freeze.

"Oh." She said, as if she saw something that could kill her. The worst part is, it probably could.