Chapter 21-Biana

"Tam?" I woke up to the sound of shuffling feet to find him right beside me in the cell. 

"Biana? Are you okay?" It was Dex. He saw Tam and went quiet. Tam was unconscious. It took me a minute to realise he expected me to answer his question.

"Ya. I'm fine. Tam isn't though. I want to know what happened and see if there's a pattern." I told him. My dad shifted in his cell. He blinked a few times.

"Is that Tam?" He asked, starting to stretch.

"Yes. He's still unconscious." Dex informed him. I leaned on Dex and rested my head on his shoulder, as I cried silently. We all sat there is the quiet, until Tam stirred, and gained back his consciousness. He started to blink and look around. He gave me a questioning look.

"Biana? Dex?" He asked.

"Ya. You were um... kidnapped by the Neverseen." I explained what we new, with Dex and my dad occasionally chipping in. 

"So, what do you remember?" Dex finished.

"Well, Wylie, Linh, and I had left the room because Sophie and Keefe were arguing about how to save everyone." He rolled his eyes at the Keefe part. "We had gone to our room when the window creaked open from behind. I turned around in time to hide Linh and Wylie in enough shadows before someone put a sweet cloth over my mouth. I kept them in shadows for as long as possible, so I don't know what happened to them. Speaking of, have you seen either of them?" He asked.

"No. That's a good thing though. If nobody else was captured before you left,  and they are keeping us all in this cell, then there's a pretty good chance no one else is here but us." Dex said matter of factly. I gave him a weak, sad smile, which he returned. Tam rolled his eyes again.

"Ok. I have an idea. Why don't we go invisible. Make it look like we escaped, then when they come to check on us, we secretly escape through the door." Tam pitched his idea.

"That could work, except that my dad wouldn't be able to come. I can't just stretch my vanishing. Even if you covered him with shadows, would you be able to hold it for that long? Also, what if they have camera's, which they probably do? We would also have to test if our abilities sti-"

"Geez, Bi. You need to relax. Tam's idea could work if we try. We don't really have much to loose if we cover our tracks properly. Plus, once we're out, we can just knock out whoever is there and use the key to unlock your dads cell." Dex calmed me.

"Okay. Let's give it a try." I finally agreed. With that, we set to work.

!!!READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH!!!

Ok so the next chapter will be back in Sophie's perspective and I'll do a recap here and on the actual chapter. So in the last chapter of her P.O.V. Sophie gasped because Mr. Forkle revealed someone she knew that was going to help them.