Insanity Part 7

[ErRRoR's Pov]

I woke up on a mattress in Y/n's room, I could just use my strings but she's a stubborn person. She seems... different from when I last saw her. Yes it was 5 or 6 years ago, but the difference is massive! When I last saw her, she was starting to plan an escape from the laboratory. The way she did it... well lets just say it was bloody and destructive, so she wasn't that stable. I turned my skull to look at her bed to see her just staring at the ceiling, "Morning." she blankly stated. "HoW DId yOu KNoW-"-"Remember at the lab I had to stay alert for attacks and stuff. Its just stuck with me." Ah I remember when she started to do that after one of the men stabbed her... I shuddered at the memory. "YoU SEEm dIfFERenT...." I said, "Last time I saw you were... ummm..." she turned to look at me, "Insane...? I remember, it took me awhile but I figured out how to use my magic to help with... that. It still happens though, I have these 'episodes'." she dryly chuckled. "Do THEy KNow ABouT The LAb AND stUFF?" I asked "Paps, Tori, and Sans know about the lab but nobody knows about umm that." Y/n responded. She sighed, "I'm scared they'll think differently of me or something... Anyway how did ya sleep?"- "GOOd. ANy NigHtMearS LaST NIght?" She nodded her head, "Back when my parents..." she mumbled. Damnit they really messed her up. She stood up from the bed and smiled, "I'm gonna make pancakes. Want some?" I shook my head, "NAh YOU KnoW HOw I aM." Y/n opened the door and left, I hope she's okay. 

[Y/n's Pov]

I walked downstairs to make breakfast, no one had woken up yet so I was alone. I looked around and dropped my smile, I knew he would ask that. I am really different compared to 5 years ago, Nobody can know... I heard a pop to my left. Sans appeared so I smiled... again. He looked concerned, "What's wrong?" I gave him a confused look, "Y/n... You can drop the act... What happened?" he said. My smile disappeared, "Bad dream and Error-"-"What the hell did he do!?" he interrupted. "Nothing... he just reminded me of... something." I finished. "Which was...?" he asked, Shit... he cant know! "Uuhh... just um.. something about... my abilities...?" I kind of asked. He glared at me, "Truth... Come on you can tell me." I looked at the floor, "I..I umm. Y-you... I-I don't want to.." I stated. Sans walked forward and gently grabbed my chin, "Its alright." I look at him and he pulls me into a hug, "T-that's the thing... Its n-not alr-alright." He runs his phalanges through my hair, "Just tell me. I need to know what's upsetting you." he told me in a soothing voice. I'm probably not getting out of this one, "Its about my past. How do I put this... At the lab and I wasn't and are... very mentally stable... Sans I'm... insane..." I told him. He pulled away from the hug, Fuck! I knew it! Y/n you stu- My thoughts were stopped by Sans grabbing my waist and kissing me. He pulled back and smiled, "And that bothers you so much? I could care less to be honest. I'd rather you be insane and have your currents personalities than you being any different." I gave him a genuine smile, "Wanna make pancakes then?" Sans looked at me and laughs, "Sure buttercup."

++++

Evrey one finished the pancakes and went to the living room, even Error came! Undyne said she wanted to say something to everyone wonder what it could be? At that thought she walked into the room, "Alright Punks! We've been here for awhile and I think we should explore!!"-"Outside? But I've showed you guys just about everything?" I questioned. "NO PUNK! I mean the CITY and stuff!" She responded and I froze, everyone hummed in agreement. Maybe I wont have to go... "U-Undyne? Do I have to c-come with y-you?" I stuttered. "Hmmm... Do you not want to go, punk?" She asked and I shook my head quickly, "N-no thanks.." Error looks at me and mouthed the words 'You okay?' and I bit my lip. "ANYWAY! I was thinking we could go next Tuesday?" Undyne finished, "That seems delightful!" Toriel exclaimed. After that everyone went back to doing what they were doing, I was still on the couch. "Y-you'll know where I'm at if anyone needs me Sans." I mumbled to him and teleported to the garden. I need to let go... I sighed and ignited my eye in F/c flames. Then I transferred almost half of my power to my hand, I looked at it. It was a glowing F/c ball of light with a gold hue surrounding it. I created a little invisible box around me so nothing would get hurt, I launched the glowing orb to the ground and it exploded. "Y/N!!!" Someone screamed "NO!" they yelled again. From the explosion there was fog like smoke in my little box, I looked at my hand then the rest of me, I was glowing F/c and gold. Someone ran into the box, "WHAT THE HELL?! Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Sans.... Fuck. I took down the box and the smoke flew through the air, I looked down and found Sans on the grass. "Are you okay? You took quite the hit on the barrier." I asked. He looked at me in surprise, "Y-you... T-the thing... H-how? Are you okay?!?" He exclaimed and looked at my arms. The left one was a bit dirty from the smoke but the right (the one which held the energy) was messed up. It had blood covering it and plenty scratches, "Ah shit... should have known that would happen again." I laughed. But Sans looked horrified, "B-buttercup.... why did you do that?!"-"I had a power surge basically, and I needed to get rid of it so I did that. No one was hurt... Right?" I told him. "NO! Look at you!" he yelled and pointed to my arm, "Sans I'm fine. I just need to clean it up and it will heal. It didn't hurt that much." I tried to reassure him. "That doesn't mean its not okay. You even said it yourself; It didn't hurt that much. So it still hurt you!" he stated, "Alright.. it hurt a bit but I've had worse and why does it matter so much?" I asked. "I cant afford to loose you, let alone get hurt. I care about ya buttercup." he answered with blue tears rimming his eye sockets, and my eyes widen. I pull him towards me with my good arm, "Its okay... I'm not goin anywhere... I promise." I consoled him and hugged him. Wait... what is this weird feeling... I've felt it before. HOLY SHIT! MY MAGIC! I used to much! Crap, Sans has to leave before my current sanity leaves! Why didn't I think about it! "S-Sans! You have to leave! Now!" I exclaimed, "What why? What's wrong?!" he worriedly asked. "Just go get Error and tell him the spell's off! Now!" I yelled and backed away from him, "GO!" and with that he teleported. Nonononono! it cant take over again! I... I.... What happened after that I have no clue.