Part 10

an: Hey my lovelies hope you are enjoying yourselves! A quick thing tho s/c stands for skin color.

[Y/n Pov]

I woke up in the warm embrace of Sans' arms. I turned to look at his face, he was resting gently with no expression. I sighed in comfort, I'm back... every thing is fine. Wait... My eyes widened, FUCK! THE HELL HOUND FORM THING! Oh no, what if I go insane again!? I was to absorbed into my thoughts to notice Sans waking up. He kissed my forehead, "Whatcha thinkin' about Buttercup?" I jumped at the movement, "I-Its just... what if.. my insanity breaks loose a-and that... f-form comes out. I had n-no control o-over it." I said, sat up and looked at my lap. Sans hugged me from behind, "Hey, I got ya back once. I can do it again, and maybe we can figure out a way to control it and use it whenever. But no matter that, you're here now so lets enjoy it." he told me. Then I remembered something from last night, "Sans? Last night when I was... running around... I saw Frisk. They had eyes glowing red and a... knife. Sans, how could a 9 year old kill?" I asked with my thoughts running wild. Sans looked at me with empty eye sockets and didn't say anything, "You can tell me anything Sansy, alright? Just take your time." I reassured. "Lemme first tell ya about time lines. When a human entered the Underground they would gain the power to reset. Resets are given to the human/monster with the most Determination. Monsters don't really have Determination, but humans have tons compared. Frisk's soul is pure DT so she of course got the power of reset. At first she was a nice kid, then she died for the first time and reset. After a while of resets she became bored, she made a deal with the demon of the first fallen human. Chara was their name, they took over Frisk's soul and possessed them. This led to genocide, a massive killing spree and after they would reset again and again. I'm the only one to remember these, so I either went through pacifist route, reach surface then reset or genocide, kill the kid, reset. And yes... I killed Frisk... hundreds of times. This is the furthest we've ever gone, I've never met you in any timeline. And I'm s-scared that the kid'll reset, you'll be t-taken away f-from me... again. But when you saw her eyes red that was Chara. The kid says she isn't evil anymore and that she's taken a liking towards you. Lets just hope she's right." he finished. I looked at his face, blue tears streaked down his face. No! Nonononono, I hate seeing him like this! I turned my body so I could face him, I grasped his face in one of my hands and his bony fingers into the other. He leaned into my touch as I wiped the tears falling from his sockets, then my soul began to glow. Sans looked down to the light, my soul popped out; still crystal-like, cracked, and splotched with any color. Sans gasped, "I-I'm sorry. Let me just put it back..." I said. Before I could complete the action he stopped my hand and stared at my soul. He wasn't like this when he first saw it... Why is he so- My thoughts were stopped when he cupped his bony hands around it, not touching it but caging it. Then his own chest began to glow and his upside down soul floated out. "Oops." he chuckled and I giggled, I also cupped my hands around his soul. "C-can I... n-nevermind." Sans said and cut himself off, "What? Can you what?" I asked. Dark blue blush seeped to his face, "I-I wanted to... T-touch your s-soul." He finished while looking away in embarrassment. I looked at his soul, uncupped it and slightly drew my finger across it. Earning a shiver from him, "S-sure, just be gentle." I told him and looked him in the eye sockets. He looked at my crystal looking soul and traced his phalanges across it, I shivered and let out a breathy moan. Sans chuckled, Pay back... I brought his soul to my lips and kissed it. He moaned and covered his mouth, F/c and red covering my face while blue covered his. "T-that's all I wanted." he laughed, I put my soul back and he put back his. Sans' face had traces of his blue tears left, I wiped his face. "Wanna make pancakes?" I asked and he smiled, I grabbed his hand and teleported downstairs.

[Sans' Pov]

Y/n grabbed my hand and teleported, it is super different than mine. Mine is black and makes one dizzy. Hers is literally like her; warm, f/c, and pleasant. Y/n snapped her fingers and ingredients and supplies popped out. "I can-t believe it! I've run out of blueberries!" she exclaimed and held up a can of beans, I laughed. "Huh I didn't bean to make you laugh that much." she giggled, "Why are you so bean to me Buttercup?" I laughed. "Anyways guess Ima have to get the garden going again, I haven't fertilized with magic in a while..." she sated while staring off. "Whatever. Lets cook pancakes~" she said in a singsong voice.