Part 8

AN: Heellooo my lovelies! Sorry about the update thing and how this took forever I've had major writers block. Any who here's the chapter.

[Y/n's pov]

Sans slowly leaned towards me and kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist, "Yea I'm gonna stay with ya." I giggled a bit, "Really? Thanks." I said and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, he hummed softly. After a couple seconds a butterfly landed on Sans' skull, it was glowing blue, gold, and F/c. When it landed on him he almost swatted it off, "No! Hold on!" I whisper yelled to him. I reached out to the glowing creature, it flew onto my hand. "Its alright we wont hurt you." I told it, "Are you, uh, talking to the butterfly?"-"Look, I know this seems suuppeer weird but trust me." I said and looked back at the butterfly. I started to stroke its wings, "Here gently touch its wings!" I excitedly told him. He slowly reached out to it and touched it, "Holy shit. I'm touching a glowing, magic-like, butterfly." Sans bluntly stated and I laughed. "What!? Its a glowing butterfly?!" he explained, "Hold on... what if it is magic?" he looked at me confused. "Okay this is gonna sound weird, but the butterfly has no actual butterfly DNA. I can usually feel it flowing through living things. That's another reason why I can tell what's what immediately." I told him and he nodded. I looked back to the butterfly and concentrated my magic on it to find a magic pulse (Its just the flow of magic pulsing through something. And it sounds like a little tune/song.) I heard a pulse, wait TWO different pulses? One sounds so deep and soothing, the other one reminds me of like a soft piano piece or a lullaby.

"Hold on!? What?!" I said and my eyes widened, "Huh?! What's wrong?!" Sans asked. "I-I feel t-two different magic pulses! Any thing with magic flowing through it should only have ONE pulse. Wait... Sans stay still." I told him and he stood still, I did the same thing I did with the butterfly. I listened carefully and heard something, Shit it sounds exactly like the deep part of the butterfly's pulse. Then I listened for my own, it was a clear version of the piano-like pulse from the butterfly. "The... the pulses from both you and me... match the magic butterfly's... like they are combined, t-together." when I told him this I realized that a very faint mist of blue was flowing around him, Wait... I looked at myself. I also had a mist around me but it was F/c. I looked back to the glowing creature, The mist... its coming from us then to the butterfly. Wait our magic is creating this but we aren't using it...? "What does that mean?" Sans asked. "The creature is coming from us. We, uh, we are creating it... with our magic... and I'm pretty sure our souls too." I said and mumbled the last part, "Our s-souls?" he questioned. "I um don't want to be weird but can I see your... s-soul. I understand if y-you don't w-want to because o-of how... I-intimate it is..." I looked to the grass while talking, "S-sorry I-"-"Hey. First of all look at me." he said and lifted my chin, "And second, I-I wouldn't mind." I looked at him, he had blue dusting his cheek bones. Sans walked back a bit from me and reached to where his soul is, and pulled. Pop. A small upside-down white heart came out, it was tinted blue. I looked closer to his soul the same mist that was surrounding his body was surrounding it. His face was bright blue while mine was probably bright red and F/c. I then put my hand up to my soul area, "W-what are ya doin' B-Buttercup?" Sans asked and I pulled out my soul. Mine was crystal like with a bit of every color swirling around, but there was something that ruined it, the... cracks. Ever since the lab and things my soul had been... "Oh my Asgore! Y-Y/n its b-beautiful! But the um.... shit I-I'm sorry." Sans said. "Its fine Sans. Its been like this for a while now. Heh." I said and looked back at my soul, like Sans' it had a F/c mist surrounding it.

"Well I found my answer. We created this butterfly, with our souls and magic." I concluded and Sans walked over to me and pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." he whispered to me and I saw his shoulders shaking. "S-Sans are you c-crying? W-what's wrong? D-did I do something?" I rambled, he looked at me. His face was streaming with blue tears, my eyes widened, "T-the cracks. I-I'm sorry B-Buttercup." I started to shake, "S-Sans... Stop crying... P-please. It h-hurts me to see you l-like this." I told him, held his face in my hands and wiped his tears. "I-it just s-scares me Y/n. T-those c-cracks. They also t-tell me how much y-you've been h-hurt." by this point we were on the ground holding each other. "S-Sans... please. I'm f-fine." I told him, "I don't want to l-lose you. I w-want to h-help, but I don't k-know h-how." he sobbed. I grabbed his face again, "Sans you aren't gonna loose me. And hey, I have no idea how to help either! So why don't we figure it out together." I told him and my F/c mist and his blue mist swirled with each other and created something else, a flower. "Sans look... I think we made this... a Pacific Ocean Dahlia. Its... wow." I said and stared in awe at it, he looked too. "W-we made this?" he sniffed and I nodded, "Its beautiful.... C-can I... kiss you?" he asked. "Already ahead of you Sansy." I said and kissed him. Eventually he made a move and bit my lip and I opened my mouth but slid my tongue into his mouth. At first he was surprised and then chuckled a bit. Since he made a move, actually two, I put a hand up his shirt and traced his bones. When I made contact with one of his ribs he shivered, we parted for a second. "You like that?" I giggled and he turned blue at the question, then I touched his spine. He let out a breath and rested his chin on my shoulder, what else. I wonder? I took my hand from under his shirt and he huffed at the loss of contact. I moved my hand to the back of his vertebrae and softly stroked it, Sans tensed up and shivered yet again. "H-how do y-you keep finding t-these sp-spots." He huffed and I shrugged and decided to find another. I put my left hand on his clavicle and my right under his shirt and on his spine. Slowly I began to stroke both of them getting a breathy moan and shiver from him. "Ahh I think I found your main spots." I whispered to him, I looked at his face it was painted with dark blue. Seeing him so flustered made me flush F/c, "Hey. Don't I get a turn too?" he asked and I bit my lip. "S-sure."-"Don't worry. You just tell me if ya don't like something, okay?" he told me and I nodded my head. Sans reached his hand up to my neck and gently stroked it, which I shivered a bit from. "Hmmm not there." he said and moved to my back, tracing my spine softly. My breathing hitched and I closed my eyes, "I see. That was easy to find." He winked and kept tracing. "Ngh." I moaned and Sans stared at me from the noise and stopped. Ahh I fucked it up. Typical. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sans started to rub his phalanges up my spine. I let out a breathy moan and grabbed his jacket, "Like that Buttercup?" He chuckled and my face flushed. "Y-yes. I d-do." I responded. Sans then pulled me back into a kiss while running his fingertips (?) across by back.

[Sans' Pov]
I pulled Y/n into another kiss and traced her back more. Earning exactly what I wanted, as soon as I started to touch her back she moaned softly into my mouth. Holy shit this is fucking awesome.
++++
We laid on the grass after our little make out session. "Wanna see a magic trick?" Y/n randomly asked, "Sure." She reached her hands to the sky (reach for the skkyyyy) and a cloud formed above us. It started to take shape as something... a heart. You could tell this 'cloud' was different because it was tinted F/c, "You like it?" she asked and I nodded. "Hey Buttercup, you said you could hear magic pulses right?" I asked and she nodded, "Well um.. what does mine sound like?" She giggled. "I can show you but only for a bit. It's quite complicated." She responded and flared her eye F/c. She ended up creating some sort of glowing, F/c dust, ugh dust. She sprinkled it onto me, "Listen very carefully. They sound like a little song." She whispered. I listened intently, wait what's that sound? It sounds like a lullaby, it's beautiful. "Hey who or what sounds like a lullaby?" I asked her and she pointed to herself. That makes sense, wait there's another... it's deep, slow and quite calming. "Slow deep one?" I asked and she pointed to me, that's what my magical pulse sounds like... wow. I was apparently staring at her because she was giggling with blush on her face. "What do ya think?" She asked, "Yours was... beautiful and matches you perfectly. I loved it!" I told her and she let out a shy smile. "We should probably head back." Y/n giggled, " Yea but one more thing before we go." She tilted her head in confusion. I walked up to her and kissed her shoulder, biting it ever so slightly. When I bit she grabbed my shoulders and shivered. "Why d-did you do t-that?" Awww Sans you done fucked up. "To mark that your mine~ sorry if you didn't like it." I told her and she just giggled with F/c all over her face. "For the record..." she walked and leaned towards my face, "I loved it~" My face erupted in blue, Shit I love her... "Love you!" She winked, "Love ya too!" And with that we teleported back. "WHERE WERE YOU BROTHER?" Paps asked, "Exploring the woods with Y/n."-" mORe liKe HEr MOUtH." Error mumbled from the couch, 'Gross.' Frisk signed and I laughed. "That's not at all what we did Frisk. Okay?" Y/n told her and she nodded her head. Then all the sudden Error pulled me out of the room, with his strings. "I swear to Asgore, if you hurt her in anyway... your D.U.S.T." He told me, eye sockets going dark, "Hell no! Why would I in the first place?!" I whisper yelled at him, "Wait do you... know?" I asked him, "Yea I saw you two yesterday.... I ship it..." he muttered. "Uh. Okay then... Just don't tell anyone. Alright?" I said and he nodded. I walked back into the other room with Y/n, Paps, etc. "What did you two chat about?" Y/n asked, "He knows..." was all I said, " I know he saw us in the kitchen last night." She said with light red and F/c blush coating her face. "That color suits ya, Buttercup." I told her and she laughed. "Dinner's ready!" Tori yelled from the kitchen, "Shall we?" She asked, "We shall."

An: Holy shit it's been past the brand new schedule I just made. Fuck.... Anyway, thank you for reading my lovelies! Crap it's 2:30 am... I need to sleep... Well goodnight!!! 🌙
Also no drawing today.

Word count: 2,072