Part 21

AN:... Are you ready? Good luck. . I wanted to say thank you for reading my story, I cried and put a lot of effort into it so thank you.   

@Sayoriatheart and @Fan-Fic AU have supported me a lot, they have stories too, so thank you. Word count: 2,523

Y/n Pov(play the music the whole time for feels)

I walked out of the room containing Frisk and everyone else, and up to my room. I sat down on my bed shaking, The sooner this is done the sooner it's over Y/n. Tears came to my eyes, my tail color shifted to black and I let out a quiet sob. "Damnit Y/n! I know you don't want to but you've gotta do it!" I whisper yelled to myself. I can't wait any longer, I've got to get to him now! But... I told Sans... No. I'm gonna fix all my mistakes now. I stood up from my bed and walked to my window, Wait. I can't just leave without saying anything... I sat back down on my bed and teleported myself some paper sheets. I wrote one big note for everyone, one for Frisk and Chara, and one for Sans.

After I finished all the letters I stood back up, teleported them to different places and opened my window. "Sigh. Here we go." I jumped out and flew away from the house. I landed a good distance away from the house and took a deep breath in, "GASTER! YOU BITCH! SHOW YOURSELF!"-"Ah, no need to yell darling." A disgusting voice said from behind me. I swiftly turned around, sure enough he was there, "Ya know, I've become real tired of your shit." I growled. He chuckled, "And what are you going to do?" I ignited my eye with the f/c flame as my tail lit red. 

Never planned that one day, I'd be losing you.

3rd Pov

In another life, I would be your girl.

Gaster's own magic flared to life as they both got into a fighting stance. "You can't do anything to me." He laughed out as Y/n slightly smirked. Gaster was first to throw an attack, he shot bones towards Y/n but she quickly put up a shield. "Gonna have to try harder~" she teased and Gaster growled. Y/n quickly teleported behind him and shot a small beam of magic, slightly singeing Gaster. "ARRRG!" He yelled and grabbed her with his magic and threw her against a tree, blood seeped down her face. Y/n cried out in pain as he did it again, for she had pissed Gaster off.

In another life, I would make you stay

Y/n got out of his grip and charged at him, kind of accidentally turning into her Hell hound form. She tackled him to the ground, "GRRRR!!BASTARD!RRR!!" They wrestled on the ground, Y/n bit his arm and cracked it. "AHH!" Gaster yelled as he forced her off. He shot more bones at Y/n, she dodged most but some hit her shoulder. Y/n summoned fire and launched it at Gaster, "GRRR!FUCKYOU!!!" she growled. This went on for awhile and eventually Y/n transformed back into her normal self.

The one that got away.

-Meanwhile with Sans-

Sans shot up from his seat in the living room. He had suddenly gotten a really weird feeling, like something bad was happening. Sans looked outside, it was raining. "Something w-wrong S-Sans?" Alphys asked from the other side of the room. "I... I don't think so... I have this really weird feeling." Sans said and sat down confused. Chara and Frisk suddenly ran downstairs in a slight panic, "Uhhh. Anyone seen Y/n? She's not in her bedroom, or anywhere else upstairs." Chara asked and Sans froze. Undyne walked in from the kitchen, "Umm. What do ya mean has anyone seen her?" Sans sat there still frozen, she wouldn't. She said she wouldn't until the two days was over. "S-Sans... Gaster..." Frisk suddenly stuttered.

Sans immediately got up from the couch and teleported to the garden. She was in the garden distracting herself, nothing out of the ordinary. He told himself over and over. Sans looked all around the garden.... Y/n was nowhere to be found. Sans quickly teleported back to the house in alarm. He bolted up to Y/n's room, slammed the door open and you weren't there either. Sans looked all around the room... the window was opened, the light grey curtains flowed in the wind, rain poured through the window.