Captured Part 9

[Y/n's Pov]

We all sat down for dinner, Tori made mushroom tortellini (Actually ma fave dish). I looked down at the food, inspecting it, Lord have mercy she didn't use any snails this time! I smiled and put a fork-full into my mouth, "Holy cow Toriel! This is delicious!" I told her and she blushed at the comment. "Why thank you my child! I'm glad you enjoy it!" I looked over to Alphys and Undyne, Alphs was blushing and Undyne had a look of triumph on her face. I raised an eyebrow to them, since I was sitting right next to them I peered over. Undyne was... just stroking Alphys' thigh, it took every morsel in my body to not giggle. But I failed... slightly, "Ya got a problem punk?" Undyne whispered to me, "No! Not at all, it just... Jesus ya'll are so cute together!" I whispered back. Alphs apparently heard because her face erupted with more blush and Undyne... well she had her wonderful shit-eating grin on, I rolled my eyes and looked over to Sans (Who is also next to ya). He was giving a death glare to someone across the table, I followed his gaze. Metta and Paps.... they were whispering into each others ears, Wait, first of all do either of them have ears!? And two... Awww but nopenopenope. Not the little Cinna bun. I poked Sans' cheekbone, "Huh?"-"Just gonna let you know but your giving Paps and Mettaton a death glare..." he looked over to me. "Yea 'cause I'm gonna turn that walking calculator into a bucket of bolts." Wait... Calculator? "Sans? Calculator?" I said and gave a look of utmost confusion, he pulled out his phone. "This is what Mettaton used to look like..." He said and showed me a picture, it was a rectangle robot with a screen and a wheel. Holy shit... he was a calculator. I snorted, "What the heck?! How was that-" I gestured to Metta, "This thing?!" and he shrugged. "What are you two darlings talking about?" Speak of the devil, I looked at Mettaton and went into a laughing fit. "I don't get it?" He said and everyone looked at me in confusion except Sans. "I-its nothing haha." I said in an attempt to calm down. 'Y/n WhaT the hELL yOu tAlkINg aBOut?' Error? OH HELL YEA! The mind link thing-a-magig! 'This...' I sent over the picture of Metta calculator version 'Sans called him a walking calculator!' As soon as I sent over that sentence he fell to the floor laughing, "WHAT IS HAPPENING? SOMEONE TELL THE GREAT PAPYRUS WHATS GOIN ON! Paps screeched. 'Oh my god I love our link! We can call Metta a calculator anytime!' Error once again erupted into laughter. Sans leaned over to me, "The hell is wrong with him?"-"M-mind link." I giggled. 'Y/N TheY THink WE ArE CRazy.' 'I already am. Have you forgotten haha.' Error and I gave eachother a knowing look and giggled, Undyne then slammed her fist onto the table, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO PUNKS??!!" She screamed and I forced myself to stop laughing, "I-its nothing you should w-worry about. Everything is fine." everyone gave me and Error the stink eye. "Now that that is settled why don't we go back to eating!" Asgore suggested and we all went back to eating.

[??? Pov]

"We found our target. Subject 047, correct?" I said and spoke into my walkie talkie. "Yes that is correct. Observe her a little longer and report back tomorrow."-"Got it. Over and out." I looked back to the house, I was currently in her back yard's forest watching her through a window. Ugh look at that freak, hanging out with monsters. How do those things even except her? She belongs nowhere! The plan was to wait until she leaves her home and take her when no one is looking, then we would bring her to the new lab. Her true home, the home of mistakes and experiments. She classified as both and more than that. "Soon... you'll be back h.o.m.e." I mumbled to myself.

[Sans' Pov]

"Oh guys! I've changed my mind! I want to go out with ya'll, I haven't left the house in a while sooo." Y/n announced 'Yea! It'll be so much fun!' Frisk signed. Huh she's steppin out of her comfort zone. I looked at her and her hands were shaking, I grabbed one and it relaxed a bit but the other was still shaking. I reached over and grabbed that one too, it also relaxed and she squeezed both of mine. Damn... she's hyped up and all nerves. After we all finished eating Y/n went upstairs in a hurry, so I followed her. She walked into the bathroom, Oh she just needed... Shit. I began to walk downstairs but heard muffled crying, I walked back to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "You okay Buttercup?"- "H-huh? Oh I'm fine, just being a big baby heh." she sniffed. "I'm coming in..." She hummed in response and I opened the door to see her on the ground curled in a ball. I sighed, "Nervous?" she nodded. "Hey... its gonna be different, and maybe scary but... You can get through that, they are people. I know you don't have a good past with them, so I'll be there.... Now can I see your face?" I told her, she lifted her head laughing a bit. Her eyes were a little puffy and her face red, never less its still the face I love so much, "There. Now come here." I told her and opened my arms, she scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and sat my chin on her head. "Sans..."-"Yea Buttercup?" she wrapped her arm around me. "I love you..." she sighed, "I love you too Y/n." I teleported us to my room, we were on the floor so I picked her up. "S-sans?" I sat her on my bed and laid down next to her. I grabbed her hand, she understood what I wanted and also laid down facing me. This is all I need, I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled into my chest and looked up at me, I could tell that my face was bright blue but I was content. I looked into her eyes and kissed her, This is my paradise. We parted and snuggled back into each other and she fell asleep, I brushed her hair with my phalanges. Then her body started glowing F/c while mine turned blue. A mist flew off of us and created that flower once again, What is this stuff? I reached up to touch the flower and my hand grabbed it gently, the object became more solid. "I wonder..." I whispered to myself, "Its our souls... Its us Sans... together." Y/n said. She's awake? "How do you know?" I asked "The flower is our pulses combined, if I'm correct we can create almost anything with it if we try." She yawned, "For example, remember the butterfly from earlier. Picture it in your mind and think of summoning it." She closed her eyes and I thought about the butterfly, the mist took back the flower and it morphed into the glowing butterfly. "See if we focus together we can create many things." she said and snuggled closer to me while I stared in awe at the creature. "How did you-?" "I have no clue Sansy." she laughed. "Goodnight Buttercup."-"Night Sansy." Holy shit that nickname gets me... I love it. I snuggled my face into the crook of her neck, she giggled and I fell asleep.