Part 14

AN: Hellooo my lovelies!!! I just wanted to mention one of my favorite authors! Thanks so much @Sayoriatheart you've been so nice to me! Go check out her account and stories! Warning: her Sans x reader mentions suicide, depression, etc.

Y/n Pov

You did it Y/n. You told them what you are... holy shit. It felt so good to be in my regular form, keeping up with the human facade takes magic. Not much but enough to tire me out after a while. I looked back over to Sans, we had stopped the game of truth and dare after... well. He just stared at me, probably trying to get used to.. this. Eventually a slight blue tint creeped up on his cheeks, I snickered. Papyrus looked back over to Sans and me, "BROTHER, WHAT ARE YOU STARING FOR?" Sans looked to his younger brother, "U-uh nothin P-Paps. Heh heh." he lied. I laughed at the awkwardness and stutter in his voice, the hell was he thinking about that's hot him like that?? Sans looked back at me, "W-What?"

I giggled a bit more, "What's with the awkward stutter?" His face turned a brighter shade of blue, he retreated into his hoodie. I heard a muffled 'nothing' come from it. "HUMA-wait you aren't human... Y/N! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BROTHER? SANS, COME OUT OF THERE!" Pap asked/demanded, I laughed slightly at his comment. "Oh nothing Pap, Sans is just flustered." I teased, Papyrus shrugged his shoulders and walked to Blue's kitchen. Probably going to make tacos filled with spaghetti or something. Hehe. Sans was still in his hoodie-hideout. I tapped his shoulder, "Sans is in Hoodie-Ville. He's not available at the moment." he told me. I giggled, "Welp I guess I have to retrieve him from town~"

I ignited my eye and lifted him up with a f/c mist.  "Wait! What are you doing?!" Sans exclaimed, "I just need to send Mr.Sans a message~" He struggled around in my magic hold, he lifted me up. Oh no! Not again! He'll tickle meeeee!!! "Put me doowwnnn!!!" I screeched and he chuckled. "Only if you put me down." Nooo! Not again! "I already know your tactics! So never! I will not give in!" At that moment Stretch walked in, "Um... ya know I'm not even gonna ask." And with that he sat on his couch watching an angel/demon and skeleton struggle in each others grip. "Stretch! Help meeee!" I pleaded, "nah. I'm good."

"Traitor!" I exclaimed and Sans busted out laughing. He ended up dropping me so I dropped him. I walked over to Stretch, "Next time you don't help, I'll shoot you into the sun. And yes it's possible for me to do. Don't ask how because I've got no fucking clue." I bent down to his face and poked it. "Okay then, weirdo." He chuckled. I groaned and flopped to the ground, my wings sprawled out and my tail swished back and forth. "Man keeping up a human body for like a month straight is exhausting." I groaned from the floor. "Huh? Whatcha mean?" Sans asked, "Well it's simple really. My human form isn't my real one so, I use my magic to hide my tail, ears (FYI I'm pretty sure I forgot to mention ur ears. They are just long and pointy, like an elf's.), and other weird accessories. Yes it doesn't take a lot but after a while it builds up, hence why I would take breaks and let my normal form loose. But with you and the gang around I haven't been able to cause y'all would freak." I explained. "It is late. Do ya guys want to go to bed? I'm sure yer drained from all the excitement today." Stretch suggested and I nodded eagerly. I stood back up and wrapped my wings around me like a cocoon. I dropped back to the ground, with a much more comfortable landing. Sans chuckled and I playfully glared at him, "Don't judge me Mr. Skele. I like floors." This just caused him to laugh more along with Stretch.

I grabbed Sans with my tail, Stretch with my hand and pulled them both to the floor. "Ha! Now we're all on the floor!" I said triumphantly, "Why dont I just set up blankets and sleeping bags. Then ya can sleep on yer floor." Stretch said and walked away. "Ima kill him." I huffed, I looked over to Sans. He was looking at my white wings. Still soaking it up huh. I don't blame ya, many hate me for being this... thing. I looked away from him, "Can I touch them?" I snapped my head to him. "Umm... s-sure. Just be careful." Sans nodded and I slowly sat up. I'm surprised they all haven't tried to get rid of me. It's nice to kn- Sans' phalanges stroked my wings, holy shit that feels good. I shivered and Sans paused, "S-Sorry! Do want me to stop?" I quickly shook my head and said no.