Chapter 20

An: sorry for not being able to update last week, I was busy. Anyway here ya go enjoy! Also writing on my phone again so expect some different things.

Y/n Pov

Dream~

I looked around to find myself in a dark void-like place. I stood up, "Hello?" I asked out to the darkness.

A̴̡͈̋͂̈́h̵̫̣̬͐̆,̸̹͉̀̇̂ ̸̜̱̱̙̑̒͋Y̴̗͔̮̓̈͋̌ͅ/̶̘̞͚́̃n̷̂͜͠͝ ̶̠̳̦̟̽m̵̼̫͔͍͆̚y̴̭͈̯̽̏͑̓ ̶͔̖̥̃d̴͕̍̎̋̔e̷̍̀͐̏͜ȃ̴̲r̴̘͊̈.̴͕͌̃̊

I growled at the voice, "Gaster." I hissed. My tail sparked up with a bright red and I got into a fighting stance. A glitched chuckle was voiced from behind me.

H̵̎̑̇͘͜a̶̧̛̻,̷̺̥̥͊̀ ̶͔̤̦̐̃̓a̸͔̫̐̉͝n̴̤̗͛̉̓̕͜g̷̢̬͉͖̃r̵̖̯͈͐̅͜y̴̘̩̪̌̔͝͝ ̴̜̰̺̯̐̒m̷̬̝͐ỵ̷̍̈͋ ̷̞̤̼̈́̋̄̆d̷͓̼͍̈e̷̯̥͊̐͒ȁ̷̗̆r̴̢͍̖̮̋ ̶̙̻̱̈́̃̽̂͜c̵̙̞̥̗͂͌̏ḧ̷͎́̀̂̚i̶̖͒́͘l̴͍̩̹͈̓̏d̴̢̼̰̑̅̐?̷͕̬̥̟̇̈́̉̈́ ̵̥̳̠̺̿̓̀̀Ì̴̖͔̞͙͑̏̆ţ̵̓̏̿̓'̷̖͔̦̇͒̀͠s̵̢̧̯͖̓̄͊ ̶̡̀̍̀̕s̶̥̄o̶͕̳̥̍͗ ̵̧̢͎͕̂̊̔͝n̶̬̻̥͂́͋̿i̷͈̟̐̕ç̴̡͎̂̍̅̄ẽ̴͉͓͔̉ ̶̣̩͑̑͠o̶͉̯̳̟͛̃ḟ̶̧̞̤ ̴̨̟̗͉̆y̴̼͊̀̋̎͜ͅo̵̖̥̺̰̊̽̽ǘ̶̫͉̺̈́͘ ̸̢̳͓̬̌͝t̷̺̖͂̎̆͝ọ̴͚̱̰̈́̈́̉͆ ̷̺̣̅j̸̰̙͍̜̽́̅o̵̪͛̃̌ī̸̤͇͙̍͠n̴͓͠ ̶͕̦̝̺͆̍m̷̟͖̪̓e̴͕͇̻͔͝ ̷̢̛̱̖͋͠ḩ̸͈̭̲̐e̷̟̰͊͆͆̈r̵̘̝͊͝ͅe̷̛̲̖͇͉̋.̴̣̓

"You're a cruel and evil monster. And I've met quite a few of those." I spat to him. Gaster's body suddenly appeared in front of me. I flinched at the sight of him, He can't find out about the plan. Just stay... 'calm' y/n.

Y̵̢͗e̷͕͉̺͕̋͝s̷͍̐̒̐̕,̶͖̈́̂̅̑ ̵̗̟̺́̄́̋Í̷̥͕͑̈́̒ ̵̢̞̺̀ẖ̶̾͛á̶̻̌̀͠v̴̮͈͎̔͘e̷̬̖͇̒̈͐ ̴̭͂̋̇̋t̶̳̟̑̃h̶̭̐̐͒a̴̗̲̰̍̔̊t̵͈͋̊̔ ̸̨̧̟̗̉̂̈́̀ą̶̻̳̈́́̎f̷̙̰̔̿f̸͖͈̻̲̊ȩ̸̤͖͎͒́̌c̷̤̆͛́t̵̰͗ ̴͖̐̋̀ơ̷̩̓͑n̶͎̫͆̏̊̉ ̶̝̺̤̹̎͛́͗ṃ̴͉̓ä̷̙̪̍͌ǹ̵̜̮͎̼̕y̷̰̤̿͛͝.̵͕̭̇̔͋

"When I get my hands on you I'll tear you limb from limb and destroy your soul." He chuckled again, "I'd like to see you try." My eyes widened, he was no longer goopy and glitchy, he was now composed and solid, and his speech was recognizable. "Dear one, I'm getting stronger! Why don't you go ahead and kiss your world goodbye!" He said as a large sinister smile crept up on his skull.

"ARRRGGG!!" I yelled and summoned a sword. I couldn't contain myself anymore, "YOU'RE GONNA DIEEE!!!" I swung at him with the weapon but he continuously dodged. "Hahaha! You can't land a single blow on me! How pathetic." Now this got to me, I quickly teleported behind him and buckled his legs. Then I kicked him face first into the 'floor'.

"Why you little...!" Gaster turned around and pounced at me grabbing my neck. He held me tightly but just enough so I could breathe. "Let's fix that face of yours." I struggled in his grip, he brought a hand up to my face. He summoned a small sharp bone and put it above my right eye. Gaster dug the object into my skin slowly dragging it upwards. I screamed out in pain and he smirked, retracing the line deeper. I clawed at his hand that was holding on to me as he put the sharp bone under my other eye. "Almost done dear~" his cheery voice reminded me of the lab, tears poured down my face. I screamed again as he dug the bone into my face once more dragging it along. Eventually he let me go, I fell to the ground blood and tears covered my face.

"Why don't you take a look at yourself." Gaster said and suddenly a mirror came before me. Blood, dry and fresh coated my s/c (skin color) cheeks and nose. Two long cuts ran up and down my face, J-Just like... his. They were almost identical to the cracks on Gaster's skull. I grazed one with my hand and cried out in pain. "Haha. Have fun with my little gift darling~ Until next time!" Gaster said as everything faded away.