She's Back Part 17

An: Guys... What the actual hell. Over 400 reads?!?!?! JESUS CHRISTLER PACIFICA!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou so friggin much!!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful day or night. I dont know when u gonna read. Anyway, thanks so much for reading my weird book! <3

[Frisk's Pov] Very different I know.

Chara talking to Frisk, Frisk's thoughts/ talking back.

We all went outside after Y/n told us what she was. I thought there was something weird about her.  Well no duh Chara, before she told us she was a human with magic sooo... Shut it Frisk, you had no clue what y/n was. I at least had a feeling about her. Fiiinnnee. I guess you're right. Oh! Maybe we can get her to fly with us!! You're so childish Frisk. *mumbles* But it does sound fun. I heard that. I walked over to Y/n and tapped her arm, 'Y/n can you pretty please fly us around. Please?' I signed. She laughed a bit, "Of course Frisky-Bits! But you have to ask Tori, I don't wanna get in trouble by an angry goat mom." I giggled and nodded. I ran to Mom, she was talking to Alphys and Dad (Asgore).

I pulled on Mom's dress to get her attention, "Yes, my child?"-'Can Y/n fly me around? She said she would if you said yes.' It took her a bit to figure out what I was saying, she had been trying to learn sign language so she could understand. Ya know, I still can't understand why you don't just talk. Chara, I've told you this a million times. I hate my voice, well our voice. "Did you ask if Y/n can fly you around?" Toriel asked and I nodded. "Just be very careful alright." I hopped up and down in delight and ran back to y/n. "I'm guessing she said yes?" I nodded quickly and she laughed. "Alright then stand still." She walked behind me and grabbed me gently. Something wrapped its self around my stomach, I looked down to find f/c vine like things wrapped around me.

I looked around for the source of the vines, "Hey silly. Those are mine, don't worry." Y/n chuckled from behind me. She opened her large, white wings, they were shiny in the sun. She took off from the ground and I jerked slightly. "Sorry about that. Never really had passengers, heh." I laughed slightly and looked down. Most would be scared at the height we were at, but I wasn't. The sky was bright blue with the sun shining, below was the forest behind y/n's house. The trees  looked as if they were painted with reds, yellows, oranges, and slight browns. I looked down to the group of monsters that I call family. I finally freed them into the perfect timeline, I'll never reset again. They can see anything they want now and I won't let another reset stop them from that. I promised myself. Y/n began flying over the forest of trees, "I'm gonna take you somewhere special. I just know you'll love it, actually I have two places in mind." Y/n said happily. I'm so happy we have her in this timeline. Yep, I like her too.

Y/n began to slow down and drop elevation. We landed onto the ground in the forest, I looked over to her. 'Where are we?'-"Ahh. One of my favorite places, follow me." She lead us to a wooden door and many bushes. This isn't weird at all. Be quiet Chara! But... you're not wrong, its a bit weird. Y/n ignited her eye and d/h (dominate hand) f/c, and the door opened. I snapped to get her attention, 'Why didn't you just open the door with your hand? Are you just a lazybones like your bone-friend?~' I slyly signed. Her face flushed f/c and some crimson, Woah. Okay now that's weird! "Well yes, tibia honest it was lazy but, I have a magic barrier around the garden because of an... accident." I giggled slightly at her pun.

'What was the 'accident'?' She laughed slightly, "Well... Basically, back when I still went to school,  about 4 years ago, my old friends and I got into a stupid fight. That was the last day I ever talked to them. They had a change of thought about who they were friends with. Anyway, I came back angry because they told me that they weren't gonna talk to me and so on. I came back here and really let some of my magic out.... I may have knocked down 3 miles of the forest we are in. So I made a barrier around this garden to protect everything." I looked at her in surprise. I examined the area we were in, the sun was shining through the tree tops, bright green grass everywhere, and plenty of dead plants. Beautiful... Wait, dead plants? Y/n had apparently gotten a good look around as well, pure shock was written all over her face, "Damnit."