Episode 90 Jotaro VS Kenshiro

"Alright Deathbattle here we come" Ruby said as she started the episode

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: We've covered a lot of macho heroes here on DEATH BATTLE!, but these two are as manly and stoic as they come.

"Like Ren?" Ruby asked

"No he's just stoic maybe yatsu" Yang said

Boomstick: It's all in those sweet ass jackets. I mean, I-I guess they're pretty badass too.

"They do look pretty cool" Blake said

Wiz: Jotaro Kujo, the delinquent turned hero from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Boomstick: And Kenshiro, the wandering Fist of the North Star. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

"Soo these guys are pretty much ruffian huntsman" Weiss said

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Jotaro Kujo

Wiz: As a teenager, Jotaro Kujo was a fairly infamous troublemaker.

Boomstick: But you can just call him "JoJo" like his friends do. Get it? JOtaro KuJO?

"Oh I get it" Yang said

Wiz: How... bizarre.

Team RWBY has no words to describe how horrible that pun was and even Yang couldn't muster a laugh.

(We see the "To Be Continued" sign after what Wiz said)

Popup: His bad attitude is often attributed to the absence of his father, who was touring as a jazz musician throughout Jotaro's childhood.

"Oh man that's gotta be rough" Yang said who can relate to this cause her mom left her and Weiss to since her dad is complete A-hole.

Boomstick: While being a high school hoodlum isn't usually a good idea, it worked out great for him, cause he toughed up a lot.

Wiz: At the age of seventeen, Jotaro was arrested for brutally pummeling four known gang members, who were armed with knives and nunchucks of all things, with apparently his bare fists, but Jotaro had a bigger problem, he didn't know how he did it.

"Wait what, what does he mean he doesn't know how?" Ruby asked

"Guess we're about to find out" Yang said

Boomstick: He knew he was tough, but not that tough, so he came to the only conclusion that makes sense: He was possessed by an evil spirit! (makes ghostly noises).

"Oh that makes sense" Weiss said sarcastically.

Wiz: Just like my pet rat!

"Wait what?" RWBY said

Boomstick: Yeah, wait, is that why he's been scratching pentagrams all over his cage?

"Uhh you might wanna release that rat back in the wild" Ruby said.

Wiz: You'll find out. But then, Jotaro did something absolutely crazy. To prove his theory, he swiped a police officer's gun, pointed it straight at his head, and fired.

"No he's gonna kill himself!" Ruby said

Boomstick: And that's how he died. ...Just kidding! A third arm popped out of his body to stop the bullet, of course!

"What?" Weiss said

Wiz: This strange being attached to Jotaro wasn't an evil spirit at all, it's an entity physically generated by Jotaro himself, and inherited through his bloodline.