e i g h t ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

Jungkook came down after shower and changed into the new clothes that Taehyung has bought for him.

"Dada."Taekwon wiggles out from Taehyung's lap when he saw Jungkook coming.

"Are you okay now bub?"

"Wonie is okay now but where is miste' bunny and Mr.tiger dada?"Taekwon cutely said, referring to his favorite stuffie.

"They're at home we'll go back soon and play with them, yeah?"

Taehyung doesn't like it at all when Jungkook said he'll go back.

"Jimin go and take every single things from Jungkook apartment here."

"What?" Jungkook is bewildered but trying to be as calm as possible so his son wouldn't feel the tension in the dining room.

"You and Taekwon will be living here Kook.Your apartment are not safe."

"I've been living there for years, nothing happened so no, we'll go back."

"Don't try to go against it Kook because if we go to the court I sure will win." Taehyung's sentence make Jungkook went numb but trying to put a smile on when his son look at him with curios eyes.

Going to court?He knows he'll lost if they're really doing it legal way.

"Marry me and everything will be fine Kook."

And Jungkook chuckle bitterly.

"Everything will be fine?Nothing is fine Taehyung"Jungkook's voice was shaking and Taekwon was about to cry like his dada even though he didn't know what's going on.His dada looks upset and it make him upset.

"Dada..."the small boy was trying to wiggle out of Taehyung grip and run to Jungkook but Taehyung didn't let him.

"Let's eat, dinner is ready, you still have to take your medicine.Are you hungry baby?"the last sentence Taehyung look down to his son and sweetly asked him.

"Is okay, Wonie not so hungry."when Taekwon ended his sentence Taehyung look up and gave Jungkook a glare, realizing that his son has to starved himself sometimes, while the said boy looked down in shame, he wanted to gave his son everything he deserves but he can't.He's trying and it's not easy.

During dinner Jungkook didn't eat much while his son only eat vegetables, it was more like he get used to it.Taehyung knew that his son probably didn't get to eat as much meat and maybe Jungkook sometimes even staved himself.Which was true.Sometimes Jungkook has to starve himself so his son will get enough potion.It's fine as long as his son is full and happy, him being hungry is not a big deal.

When they finished eating the trio went to Taehyung room, after done bathing his son Jungkook tugged him to bed.

"Let us go Taehyung"Jungkook spoke up after making sure his son was soundly asleep.

"Don't you get it?Where you were living was not safe!"

"I've been there for years Taehyung and we're okay there.I've tried my best."

"Yes, you've tried your best but it's never good enough Jungkook!You need to stave both him and yourself, the apartment was disgusting, you can't even afford to buy him new clothes and toy!is this what a three year old boy deserves?!"

The outburst of Taehyung make Jungkook look up at him in disbelief, the sentence was harsh and Taehyung know it too and he's well aware that everything was his fault.That's why he want to fix it.But why does Jungkook has to be so stubborn.

He has every right to be.The words that the elder voiced out had make the younger feel useless and make him feel like all the effort gone to waste and he hate it to bit.

"I know everything was my fault but please Kook let me fix it?" Taehyung was almost on his knees begging at this point.

"I know you're working as a maid at the hospital and another job too and refused to get anyone's help but please Kook let me take care of everything from now, let me able to hug and take care of you and Taekwon?" the sincerity in his voice make Jungkook want to give in.To hug him and tell him that 'yes Tae we'll take care of our baby together.'

But he was still scared, still clearly remembered what happened and his heart hurt.

Flashback~

"TaeTae I have something to tell you!" Jungkook voiced was lace with excitement.Little bunny was slightly bouncing with his big bunny smile.

"What!?" Taehyung somehow, was the opposite, his voice sounded irritated.And Jungkook being a naive boy he was, thinking maybe after telling Taehyung the news he'd calm down, that he'd be as joyous.

He slowly sit next to Taehyung and nuzzled his face in Taehyung's broad chest.

"I'm pregnant, we're going to be dadies!" Jungkook happily exclaimed, thinking Taehyung would feel as excited as he was.

But the what Taehyung did next make him look at his boyfriend in shock.He push Jungkook away and angrily looking at him.

"Pregnant!?what do you think you're doing!?"

That moment was when Jungkook realized, Taehyung told him to never tell anyone or show off about their relationship in public wasn't because he was scared of Jungkook getting harassed by the media and them getting into their private life but no.It's not that.Jungkook was just his toy, toy to use when he need someone to release his stress, and Jungkook was the best one.He was naive, pure and very much an innocent soul.

He was naive and listened to everything Taehyung said.

But that was only a one side story.

"Abort the child, I don't need it!it's my choice to choose who I want to bare my child!you have no rights"Taehyung had coldly spit out.And Jungkook felt his world crumbled.

"I'll do it if you don't."

"T-Tae no p-please, I promise I will.I-I will abort the child." Jungkook cried out, he has no choice but to lie.

End of flashback~

"Please baby I have no one beside Taekwon."Taehyung voice brought Jungkook back to reality.

"No one?What about me Taehyung."

"Us, bun you have us."

"Us?there's no us Taehyung."He want to laugh, really.

"There is!You, me and Taekwon." Taehyung stated while stepping forward hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook was hitting Taehyung chest with his small fist but the grip only tightened.Taehyung let him sit on his lap and let Jungkook cry there until he fall asleep.

"I'm so sorry angel." Taehyung whispers before softly kiss Jungkook on his forehead.He truly feel a lot hatred on himself.

He want to fix it.He want to get his happy baby bun back.