s e v e n t e e n

♥︎

♥︎

Until one day,that day Daeho managed to enter Taehyung's condo,telling Jungkook he didn't feel well but he lied.

"Let go of me Daeho."

"Now,don't be scared sweetheart.I won't do anything you don't like."He said it,was then when Jungkook still trying to wiggled out of his grip,he took the opportunity to put a ring on Jungkook's ring finger then kiss his hand softly.

"You'll be mine kook."

"Didn't I told you to leave my boyfriend alone!" Taehyung voices startled both male,especially Jungkook that open his eyes wide in shock because Taehyung supposed to be at his company not here.

"Calm down brother,I just come and visit my friend,right Kookie?" Jungkook just stood there,froze,not knowing what to do.

"I'll leave now."

"What happened Kook?Didn't I told you to not let him in?"

"I didn't!I swear!Tae he said he didn't feel good so I helped him,I didn't know he was lying." Jungkook said,eyes started to get watery.

"What about the ring?" Jungkook startled by the sudden question,he didn't think Taehyung'd notice.

And the action only further Taehyung misunderstanding.

"He suddenly put it on me.I was about to protest but you came!"

Taehyung sighed he hated seeing Jungkook cried but he can't trust Jungkook now.

"I'm tired,I'll just rest.Let's talk about it later,baby.I'll do something I regret if we don't stop now."

End of flashback~

"Dada you're up!"

"What happened baby?"

"Dada fall asleep all of a sudden and Wonie was so scared."

"Did I faint?" Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung walked toward him with a glass of water and some vitamins.

"Yeah,Damin and Jaehyung already left,saying they were sorry for the misunderstanding."

"Wonie thought dada sleep because dada eat cake and was so scared."

"Dada is fine now bub don't worry."

"Wonie don't wan' cake,no more,only want dada to be okay."the small boy exclaimed,hugging his dada tightly.

Taehyung shortly joined the hug.

"But since my baby gave his all for the cake shouldn't we eat a bit?"

"Actually,Wonie a-also wan' some."both parents chuckled at their and celebrated the boy birthday,Taehyung who planned to take both out for celebration need to cancel his plan since Jungkook doesn't really look good.

Taekwon was in his room,playing with his stuffie and coloring book while Jungkook was in the kitchen washing the dishes since he let the maids have a full day rest.

"W-what did Daeho say?" Jungkook asked when saw Taehyung entered.

Taehyung sighed at the younger's question.

"Nothing,he still has to clear thing with Damin,can't denied that Jaehyung is his son.Y-you didn't think he was mine right?" The questioned come out a bit scared.

"No." Jungkook answer without thinking twice,he believes in Taehyung,he always has.

Taehyung has never lied to him,when he said it's not his then it's not.His only problem is he didn't trust Jungkook.

"I'm sorry,I shouldn't have thought Taekwon was Daaho's." Taehyung sentence make Jungkook froze on his spot.

Back then,he only thought Taehyung told him to get rid of the child because he want a suitable mom for his child and not Jungkook but never this.Never thought that Taehyung think he's cheating,on top of that with his cousin.

"So you thought I was cheating on you!?With your cousin?That I was seeing him behind your back!?" Jungkook yelled in disbelief.

"Kook,it's past now let's not talk about it anymore."

"Stop!?That day I wasn't with Daeho!" Jungkook still keep yelling,trying to get out of Taehyung's tight hug but since the older was stronger,he didn't budge.

"I was at the hospital because I didn't feel well and went to get the results after two day it come out that I was pregnant.That day I was so happy and couldn't wait to tell you because I thought you'd be as happy as I did but instead you told me to get rid of him!" Jungkook was full on crying now,remember how his world crumbled that day.He finally managed to push Taehyung away.

"Stop there!don't touch me."and he run to his room,locking the door and fall on his knee crying.

It hurt so bad that the one he love so much didn't trust him.

And Taehyung still stood in the kitchen,rubbing his face in frustration.

He still clearly remember that day the day he stupidly kicked Jungkook out of his life.

Flashback~

The day after,Taehyung went to Daeho's apartment with the ring,intended to tell him to leave Jungkook alone.

"Didn't expect to see you here brother."

"Here take your ring back and leave Jungkook alone."

"But does he want me to?"Daeho's question make Taehyung grit his teeth.

"He'll come to me tomorrow.If you don't believe me then come see yourself."

Daeho smirk when he say Taehyung left in anger.

Yesterday when he went to visit Jungkook,he saw his phone lit up with an email that saying he can get his results at 1 in the afternoon.And he planned something knowing it was his chance to break their relationship.