f i f t e e n

♥︎

♥︎

Jungkook was finally released from the hospital and now he's at Jihyun's house to picked Taekwon up,he was welcomed by a tight hug by his son when he arrived.

"Miss you so much dada."

"Dada miss you too sweetheart."

"What about daddy?Wonie doesn't miss daddy?"Taehyung sad,fake pout making Taekwon wiggled out of Jungkook's arms and run toward him.

"Miss daddy too,don' be sad."Taekwon cutely said before kissing all over his daddy face,making everyone in the living room cooed.

"Oh daddy mama told to took Tanie out for a walk can we go?"the small boy was referring to a cute looking puppy that was carried by the maid the whole time.

"Of course baby but don't go too long it's getting cold outside,take care Kook."

Taehyung still need to discuss something with his mom,so he let them both go first since it's only in the garden.

Taekwon was giggling happily while being licked by Yeontan but stop but he saw a tall figure walking over to their direction.

"Daddy!"and Jungkook turn to where his son look at and shudder in fear because the male that walking he is son isn't not Taehyung.

"So it's you."

"Daeho.."

"Shouldn't you introduce me to my niece Jungkook?"

"Niece?"

"Yes sweetie it's uncle Daeho."

Jungkook hugged his son tightly,scared.Turning toward,intended to go back to the house but stop by a small grip on his arm.

"Don't be too mean Jungkook-ouch"His hand was aggressively pull away by Taehyung.

Apparently,Daeho is Taehyung's cousin,they both somehow look almost the same.

"Don't touch them!"

"Oh Daeho you're here?Let's go inside the dinner's ready."Jihyun who just followed behind Taehyung appear,making the high tension between them cut short.

"Haven't seem you for so long yet you're still beautiful Jungkook."Daeho said making Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's waist tightened,glaring at him.

This keep going till the dinner is finished.Jihyun was the only one who curious about everything but said nothing.

They stayed here another night because Jihyun wanted Taekwon to stay longer.

It was midnight when Jungkook was thirsty and come down for a glass of water.

"How have you been Jungkook?"Daeho's voice startled the hell out of Jungkook but he managed to stay calm.

"I'm fine."

"Now don't act like you don't know me."Jungkook was trying to go back to his room but Daeho stopped him.

"Let me go."

"Don't you think Taekwon look like me?"

"Daeho!"

"What if I tell Taehyung that Taekwon is my son?"

"Please,please don't do this,Taekwon is not your son." Jungkook's voice was now trembling,Daeho was the cause of him and Taehyung broke up and now that he's back,Jungkook's scared.

"Wasn't he used to believe me when I said the kid was mine?He was so mad when I said I slept with you and told you to abort the child."Jungkook was now crying,he never wanted to remember about the past.

Past that hurt him.

"What'd he says if I tell him that Taekwon's mine and not his."

"Let go of my boyfriend."come Taehyung's voice,it was calm and collected but his eyes were burning with fire and it scared Jungkook.

When they were back in the room Jungkook didn't dare to look at the older,too scared.

"What were doing downstairs?"

"I woke up because the lost of warmth and didn't see you so I went down to find you.What were you doing?" Jungkook still haven't look at Taehyung.

"I was thirsty and went down for some water and Daeho come talk to me first,it wasn't me I swear." Jungkook chosed to be honest with him because there's no point in lying and Taehyung smile with the answer,moving closer to the smaller male and hugged him make Jungkook look up.

"I trust you,bunny.I know I was at fault in the past and I don't deserve your forgiveness but please let me take care of you and Taekwon and I promise to never lost trust in you again."he lean down giving Jungkook a sweet peck.

..............what now?