e i g h t e e n

♥︎

♥︎

That day,Taehyung went home with heavy heart.

"Do you have any plan tomorrow Kook?"

"Tomorrow why?"

"Nevermind,it's okay I forgot that I have to meet an important client tomorrow." Taehyung said trying to looked into Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook was upset at first,thinking maybe Taehyung would be free and go with him to the hospital and celebrate together,but another thought come,maybe he should tell Taehyung after he comeback from work,wanted it to be a surprise.

But Taehyung didn't know,thinking he was happy because he got to spend time with his cousin.

The next day at one Taehyung went to Daeho's condo.When he opened the door he was met with clothes everywhere and when he walked further he could hear Daeho moan Jungkook's name.

Taehyung was boiling in anger,he felt betrayed.

On the other hand Jungkook was smiling happily because the doctor said he's pregnant for 4 weeks already,he can't wait to tell Taehyung the news,expecting him to be happy as he is right now.

Little did he know a big storm is waiting for him.

a/n:you can skipped this part since it was from chapter eight.

"TaeTae I have something to tell you!" Jungkook voiced was lace with excitement.

"What!?" Taehyung somehow was the opposite,his voice sounded irritated.And Jungkook being a naive boy he was,thinking maybe after telling Taehyung the news he'd calm down.

He slowly sit next to Taehyung and nuzzled his face in Taehyung's broad chest.

"I'm pregnant,we're going to be dadies!" Jungkook happily exclaimed,thinking Taehyung would feel as excited as he was.

But the what Taehyung did next make him look at his boyfriend in shock.He push Jungkook away and angrily looking at him.

"Pregnant!?what do you think you're doing!?"

That moment was when Jungkook realized,Taehyung told him to never tell anyone or show off about their relationship in public wasn't because he was scared of Jungkook getting harassed by the media and getting into their private life but Jungkook was just his toy,toy to use when he need someone to release his stress,and Jungkook was the best one.

He was naive and listened to everything Taehyung said.

"Abort the child,I don't need it!it's my choice to choose who I want to bare my child!you have no rights"Taehyung coldly said.And Jungkook felt his world crumbled.

"I'll do it if you don't."

"T-Tae I promise I will.I-I will abort the child." Jungkook cried out,he has no choice but to lie.

a/n:it started again here.

Taehyung storm out of the placed,leaving Jungkook a crying mess on the floor.

After crying for another hour,Jungkook weakly get up and look at the black credit card in his hand,shutting his eyes tightly.

He packed his clothes,only the clothes that he has when he left his uncle place,not the things that bought by Taehyung money.

The money that he has save wasn't much,but he will never used the credit card,not when Taehyung throw it on his face and told him to use it to abort the child.

Jungkook has nowhere to go,he has no one.

He was already exhausted by crying so much,haven't eat yet and the fact that he carried a child didn't help,and he slip on the stair that time while walking.

That was went he met Jin.the doctor went to buy some coffee since he has to stay in the hospital till night and on the way he saw Jungkook laying there unconscious and run to helped.

And Taehyung,he has left Jungkook for many days already and didn't really want to go back yet but he forgot some important field there.

When he arrived in front of the door he was waiting for Jungkook to open it as always,thinking he hasn't leave because he know Jungkook has nowhere to go so maybe he'd stay and wait for him to comeback and talked it out.Every argument has always been like that,they'd talked it out and ended up cuddling.

After no one open the door,he decided to get the key under the carpet and open it.

No one inside.

Taehyung started to panicked and run to their shared room.

Jungkook old clothes was no where to be found.

He left!

Taehyung went back to the living room,something caught his eyes.

A brown envelope lay on the table.

It was Jungkook's result,the younger probably forgot it.

Open it,Taehyung grit his teeth before shut his eyes tightly.

The result said Jungkook was in his four weeks pregnant,and Daeho and him just meet each other last two week.

I am so stupid!

Anger and regret was all he could feel.

Angry at himself for doubting Jungkook and regret because he was cruelly kicked Jungkook out even after knowing he has nowhere to go,he even carried a child for god sake.

His child.

Now talking about child he started to panicked.

I just told him to abort my own child!

And that make Taehyung almost went crazy,he called Jimin telling him to check every hospital that abort child,looking for Jungkook and he himself went to deal with his cousin.

When he arrived he heard some his cousin and a boy talking.His blood boil.

They were talking about how to tricked Taehyung,the boy was that boy and the was obviously not Jungkook.

But he has no time for this now,he has to find Jungkook.

"Please baby forgive me for my stupidness."

I was missing for two dayyyy.Sorry but here is triple updates for my beloved moonie.

I'll try to ended this book as soon as I can since I have another book that I plan on writing.

I love you💙💙💙