e p i l o g u e

♥︎

♥︎

(a/n:There will be an emoji telling you when to play the song.)

"Calm down Tae."Jimin said,trying to calm his best friend who was walking back and forth in his room.

"I'm so nervous Chim!"in his twenty seven years old life,Taehyung has never been this nervous and it freak the hell out of him.

"Everything will be just fine Tae now let's go,it almost time.You got your ring right?"

"Yeah- wait I lost my ring!"

"What!?!Tae you can't be serious!"

"Help I couldn't find it."

Let just say the room was so chaotic after.Hoseok and Yoongi that just come to call them joining them finding the ring,the scream was being heard in the whole room,or more like Hoseok's scream since he's the loudest.

"I can't believe you!"Jimin huff to his best friend.

"You can't blame me I was so nervous!" Taehyung argued back.

They finally found the ring or more like Taehyung remember that the ring was with Jin and Taekwon.

"We spent almost an hour looking for it you dumbass!"

"I'm sorry now stop complaining,I am your boss!"

The three just jokingly scoffed.

"Hyung I'm so nervous!"

Well,Jungkook wasn't any different.

"Kookie calm down okay?Everything will be just find,I was just like you too when I was at your place but believe me it's gonna be okay.Just focus on Taehyung and Taehyung only when you walked in yeah?" Jungkook just nodded,still nervous.

"Alright it's time let's go."

Finally they arrived at their destination.Jungkook gasped and look in awe at the decoration.

After seven months of Taehyung's proposal they finally decided to marry and Taehyung said he gonna make the whole wide world know that Jungkook is his and he is Jungkook's but the younger disagreed,saying he only want a small wedding that only their friend and Taehyung's family being invited.

Taehyung was too whipped for Jungkook to say no.

But that doesn't stop him from wasting his money and make the wedding place become a freaking garden.

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes met when he enter the hall,the older was so handsome that Jungkook found himself couldn't stop staring,he has always seen Taehyung in suit,heck he even the one to prepare them but today is different,he just look like a...

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes met when he enter the hall,the older was so handsome that Jungkook found himself couldn't stop staring,he has always seen Taehyung in suit,heck he even the one to prepare them but today is different,he just look like a Greek god.

Taehyung is no different though.Jungkook was so breathtaking he's so beautiful and Taehyung can't help but looking in those beautiful memorizing eyes.

Jungkook was so breathtaking he's so beautiful and Taehyung can't help but looking in those beautiful memorizing eyes

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

Slowly Jungkook walked toward Taehyung's direction,one hand collided with Jin's arm while another one held a bouquet of white baby breath,both of their eyes never leave each other.

Finally Jungkook arrived in front of Taehyung,both smile at each other.

"You're so beautiful today,love."Taehyung said making the younger blush.

"You're not bad yourself hyungie."

(a/n:Imma skip the whole speech because I don't how it work.)

"I now announce you both legally married,you may now kiss."

(a/n:uhm?sorry)

And both waste no time leaning in before kissing each other passionately making their friend and family cheer loudly for them.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Both were smiling brightly through the kiss,they are finally happy again,after everything that happened Jungkook can finally find his happiness again.

And Taehyung has promised to himself to love and cherish his beautiful husband as long as he's breathing.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

"I love you angel,so so much." Taehyung said when they broke the kiss and looked down fondly at his now husband.

"I love you too Tae."

So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Taekwon finally join them,being hugged by both his dadies tightly.

This is all Jungkook has ever asked for,a happy family,a family that bring smile to his face everyday,everytime he looks at them.

"We love you baby." Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison before kiss their son who giggled cutely.

I plan on publishing another book maybe tomorrow?

Love you💜💜