n i n e ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

Taehyung had took his son with him to his company in the next morning, making everyone looked at their boss in surprised.Taehyung, theirs 'cold boss' has never as to even have scandal about dating is carrying a child while smiling ever so brightly at him.

"Baby do you want some sweets?Uncle Jimin will take you there." Taehyung looked up from his computer and asked the small boy that was sitting on the sofa.His son eyes lit up.

"Sweets?!"

"Yes baby."And Jimin that stood there come to the small boy with big smile on his face.

"Let's go, sweetheart."

After a while Taekwon comeback while his eyes were glossy with tear.

"Baby what happened?" Taehyung quickly put his pen down and rush toward his son, panicked.

"On the way back Taekwon wasn't careful and tripped."Jimin answer.

"Are you okay baby?Did you hurt anywhere?Tell daddy."

"Wonie is fine daddy, but the cookie and cake, it was so expensive Wonie already told uncle Jimin that Wonie doesn't want it but he didn't listen.Now evewything is ruin." Taekwon keep mumbling while shaking his head cutely making Taehyung cooed.

"It's fine baby, daddy will buy you a new one, from now on just tell daddy if you want anything.Daddy will give you everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes baby everything."

"Then can Wonie have dada?Dada always get sick but still working, when Wonie sick he doesn't go to school but dada never stop.Dada always get sick because he used to fall from the stair when carried Wonie."

The small boy said and nuzzled his head in Taehyung's chest while the older hug him firmly.

"Let's go get dada then, Jimin bring my work home.I'll work there."

Jungkook who was cleaning the street looked up when he saw Taehyung and many of his men walk toward him.

"Kook let's go home it's started to get colder now."

"What are you eating bub?"instead of replying Taehyung the younger smile fondly at his son, Taekwon took a piece of cake and cutely feed Jungkook, the bunny boy open his mouth receiving whatever his son has give him.

"Let's go home Kook." Taehyung mentioned again.

"I have work to do."

"You're not okay let's go home, or I'm taking Taekwon away."Just by looking, Taehyung can tell that Jungkook is not fine, he looked so pale.The younger shut his mouth into a thin line upon hearing the threatening.It's annoying how Taehyung keep using this to blackmail him.He hate Kim Taehyung.

When they were in Taehyung's car Jungkook already passed out due to exhaustion.

"Dada is sick again."the baby pout, he hate it when his dada is like this.

"Has dada always get sick baby?"

"Yes, uncle Jinie said dada is so weak but dada said he's fine, dada said he wanted to has a lot of money for Wonie."The small boy said with a pout still showing.

When the arrived at the mansion Jungkook still doesn't wake up, even after Taekwon keep shaking him.

His son started to cry and Taehyung tried to calm him down.

"Dada will be fine, daddy will take dada inside you go with uncle Jiminie baby."

After putting Jungkook down on the bed in his room he sigh and turn to look at his son.The sweet boy still has some crumbs on his mouth as well as his small hands.

"Let's go shower baby."

When they were in the bathroom, Taekwon started to strip with the help of his daddy, that's when Taehyung notice a long scar on his son's back.

"What's this Wonie, baby?"

"What daddy?ah this scar?uncle Jinie said Wonie have problems with kidney that's why Wonie got scar here."Taekwon answer make Taehyung open his mouth in horror.The three years old boy looked cluelessly at his father, as to why he look so sad all of a sudden.

"It's doesn't hurt anymore daddy, don't worry uncle Jinie said dada gave Wonie his kidney."Taekwon's sentence make Taehyung fall on his knees.What now?Thing keep getting worse and he doesn't know if he can take it or not.He can't even imagine how hard it must be for them.

Chu: based on my research before writing this part, it said that a healthy, living person can donate one of their kidneys to your child which mean yes it's not just me assuming and make things up.

God he's such a horrible, horrible man.

Even though the small boy not really sure what's all of this about he know he's sick by what his uncle Jinie said.

Taekwon was so mature for his ages.So smart and such a fast learner.

After tugged Taekwon to bed next to Jungkook, Taehyung left the room to his office with a pain expression.

"Find Doctor Jin number for me Jimin."the said male just nodded before left to do his work.