𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

"Amir-san!"

"Yes?"

"N-Nothing...I just wanted to say your name, hehe," Yuu innocently laughed. Mira felt as if she was losing hundreds of HP from the cute laugh that Yuu had emitted from her lips, yet she stayed put as she bit on the udon that she had ordered. Although it looked good, the taste was a lot blander than she had thought. It would have been better to stir-fry it for a tad bit longer for the taste to become savoury. She decided to remind herself to tell the ghosts working in the cafeteria to ask for their opinion after school.

I haven't told her my real name...but meh.

Unlike herself, Grim was thrashing on his food with ecstasy, licking his lips in delight no matter how many bites he had taken into his dish. "I'm gonna beat that Ace guy to a pulp."

Mira furrowed her eyebrows and looked from her bowl. "Ace? Who's that?"

"A-Ah, it seems that there's this first-year student who we met when you just left to go to the teacher's faculty. He goes by the name Ace Trappola or something, and he explained to us the seven statues that were aligned before dissing us!" Yuu explained, huffing in annoyance. She dug the fork down the chicken with the aura to murder, yet Mira doubt she would be able to even cause a single mishap. Instead, Mira motioned her to continue. "And then Grim got mad, they both decided to fight while I tried my best to stop them...before Grim aimed incorrectly and burnt the statue of the Queen of Hearts..."

Mira choked on the broth, causing people's attention to drift on her before she punched her chest in utter laughter. It was the first time that she had broken into a comedic fit in campus, so she brought quite the attention than the trio had realised. "Y-You what!?! What the heck!? That's the funniest thing I've heard lately. My gosh, let's hang out more since I love drama."

"Amir-san!" Yuu pouted before munching on the food in front of her. "So then as if on cue, the Principal was there! He scolded the three of us and now we have to clean 100 windows around the campus!"

Mira smirked before placing the chopsticks down on the brim of the bowl, then did the usual ritual of placing her hands together in respects to the food. "Thanks for the food~. 100 windows? That doesn't sound that bad of punishment despite charring the statues of the Great Seven, but I guess he just considers that as being nice. So much for being the first day of the school year, I was expecting you to handle your anger issues a lot better, Grim."

"Me!? He's the one who started to be mean first!"

"First or last, don't throw in any punches that can be risky," Mira lectured, thinking of her past as someone else. All the harm that she herself has caused and the harms that the people whom she had used to know popped up in her mind as quick as a bursting volcano. "Imagine if you didn't have magic. If you were someone like Yuu, who has a defect in power, what can you do? Of course, I'm not telling you to just sit out there and get dissed — use words. Even words can be weapons, y'know?"

Well, that was how I dealt with problems when people diss me about being a sociopath. What good is there to hurt physically?

Especially when you have the chance to break them in the inside, that is.

"I see!" Yuu beamed as she closed her eyes and hummed. "I'll try to use your advice."

"Huh? You weren't the one who attacked though—" Mira started before being interrupted by Grim.

"Right! I'll go tell him who's boss with my vocabulary!"

"Actually, you're not very fit for this at all Grimmy boy," Mira retorted once again. "Your vocabulary isn't much better, is it?"