𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

my hands r so cold i cant even type-

pls send help its not even winter yet

mkAY so i was planning to make another twst fanfic after i finish this one???

cuz im like,,, halfway through this anyway

IM FIghtTinG bETWeeN eiThEr LEONA, JADE, ROOK oR uGH iDk ANYONE BUT MICHAEL MOUSE,, I HAVE IDEAS FOR ALL THREE AND ITS PAINING MY POOR ASS

or should i try another fandom?? my bums itching for some haikyuu or some bnha or some kny or some enstars???

BUT OOPS QUARANTINE LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE OVER SOON AND ILL BE CHILLIN AT SCHOOL WITH EXAMS SO—

thanks for listening to my state-of-art ted talk yall appreciated even tho barely anyones gonna read my bad writing

-*-

Yuu found herself in an unknown dorm.

Of course, it wasn't technically unknown, she knew she was in Pomefiore's territory after going into their mirror. Unfortunately for her, she had to be with the other students to check the students who had a high risk of being affected by the dilemma. Tagging along with Cater, Riddle, Deuce, Ace and of course, Grim. They made their way into their dorm, a castle that looked almost exactly like the drawing that Mira had shown her when she was explaining the plots of each Disney franchise. 

Their lounge, Yuu described, was definitely the most cash-money looking place she had ever stepped foot into. From the violet sofas with gold accents, flower patterns engraved on every seat; the shimmering chandeliers that made her want to sing that one damn song by Sia; the red curtains that draped over what made her curious of each room design; everything couldn't put her hopes up any further. 

Cater looked from his phone, a student profile with a face that she could not recognise. "First up, Pomefiore dorm. I've marked the third-year Rook Hunt in my Cater Check. His trademarks consist of his blond bob and the hat."

"Rook-senpai was a stand-out player last year," Riddle explained, earning a nod from the two first-year Heartslabyul students in understanding. "But there's something that's changed about him..."

Identifying a man with the same characteristics as Cater had told them, Deuce chirped as if he had completed a page of Where's Wally. "Ah! Isn't that him sitting over there?"

Yuu perched up on her toes, her short height not helping her until she recognised the hat that the man was wearing, sitting along with two other members of the dorm. She seethed jealousy, realising that the trio sitting in the corner were all pretty, reminding herself that she was a potato.