𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

ここ好き。

ここも好き。

ここも好き。

daily updates --> every two days --> OOPS EVERY THREE DAYS

ILL TRY TO MOVE BACK TO A MORE REGULAR SCHEDULE HAHA THE WORK AT HOME JUST P I L E S.

CHEMISTRY LECTURES SUCK.

but rants aside half of chapter four is out tomorrow and i have ONLINE CLASSES

***

"Now then, what's Nikki-chan's dream?"

Nikki cringed as she peered away from her picture book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, as her dark emotionless eyes stared at the lady who looked like her, like everyone else besides for a blonde who sat on the floor with her Barbie dolls. The little elementary-schooler skimmed her field of sight around the latter, making out the coral pink apron and the casual wear inside, dyed light brown hair that shouted out the latest trend; a bright youthful but reassuring smile that widened on her face as her cheeks dusted in a heavy artificial shade of pink.

Today was one of those weird sessions where the whole class had to talk about a specific topic. It wasn't like Nikki had minded. In fact, she was very social compared to other students who shyly hid away using the back of the teacher. Despite the differences of who she was before compared to when she was in high school forwards, she was a little girl who brimmed with innocence, childishness and wanted more to her life like any other child.

"Hmm, maybe eat as much as this caterpillar?" Nikki answered as she turned her book around to show her teacher. She blinked confusedly when she saw the lopsidedness of the woman who decided to ask someone else about their own dream. Her eyebrows furrowed before Nikki looked down at the picture book. What was wrong about wanting to eat as much as a fictional character? What type of other response was she meant to say?

Her back felt heavy when she recognised the two small hands, nails decorated in a flashy cerulean. "I think she asked what job you want to have!"

Nikki hummed in realisation. "Oh. What'd you want to be, Ichihara-chan?"