𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Some things are black

Some things are white

You shouldn't look through coloured lenses

You're a good guy

He's the bad guy

Your boring world is in black and white.

"Ah, Amir-san!" Yuu called, an angry expression bore on her face as Mira removed one bud of her earphones from her ear, standing near the entrance of the cafeteria. She was lucky that her earphones were tucked from her shirt that could keep hanging, otherwise, it would have fallen to the ground with a light clack. "Hear this! Remember how we said that Ace guy was meant to clean 100 windows with us?"

"Uh, yeah."

Grim punched the air with his small paws. "To think he'd go so low to even ditch his punishment—!"

So many shades of grey

Oh, how can you still not know?

Good easily fades away

Think twice before you like me.

"If I were this 'Ace', I'd run away too— no joke," Mira muttered as she scanned the first room that they had cleaned without the other first-year. "I mean, knowing that the first day of your high school youth has already been ruined by a raccoon who tries to be a fire-breathing dragon because they can't handle being angry sucks. Considering how he hasn't had enough knowledge when handle magic since this is his first day, too, would cause blotting of his magical pen."

"Magical pen?"

"This," Mira whipped out her magical pen with the emerald jewel embedded into it. Yuu's eyes shone from the beauty of it, as Mira aimed her pen at a random window. With a wave, sparkles flew towards the window and surprised Yuu as the stains along with the leftover water droplet mark disappeared, leaving the window looking as good as new. "As I said, learning how to control magic makes this punishment pretty easy to handle— but 100 of these using magic will cause overblot without the catalyst of stress. Someone will teach you about it soon, anyway."

"Let's go, henchmen! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!" Grim, on the other hand, angrily snapped as he flew out of the cafeteria with the aim to murder. Mira sweatdropped as her legs automatically took her to follow Grim. As much as she wanted a dear break of her own, she did promise them to tag along and help out— as long as she didn't have to do most of the job. Somehow, the drama that she had asked for much earlier didn't seem to fit her category.

A little huff escaped from her lips. "Do I seriously have to find that first-year as well? I only promised to clean the windows since I don't mind the labour, but any more than this and I need some sort of compensation."

Great, first day and I'm already sounding like that soft-eared boy.

"Compensation? How about...uhhh," Yuu rummaged through her blazer pocket before her eyes widened, seemingly finding something in there that seemed worth. "How about this coffee drop?"

"Coffee drop?" Mira chirped before Yuu placed the candy on the latter's pale hands. Her expression changed as she studied the familiar candy wrapping. "Wait, didn't you just get this from my cupboard in the kitchen? That's not very cash money of you, Yuu. Ugh, it does energise me somehow...so I'm only tagging along, right?"

"Yes! The more people we have to find that guy, the better it is!" Yuu answered as they turned their heads from room to room to find where Grim went. During their time, Mira had asked what 'Ace' had looked like and the only answer she received was a dirty-orange shade of hair, deep red eyes and a red heart print on his left eye.