𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

ALRIGHTY-O I SAID I WAS GONNA DELAY THE NEXT CHAPTER

BUT I JUST REALISED THAT I SUCK AT STUDYING AND ILL JUST KEEP PROCRASTINATING LIKE THE DAMN QUEEN I AM

typing random shit has become my stress reliever,, so before i knew it the next chapter has finished??

so like,

last night i was all set-up to study some damn pigeonhole principle stuff and all that jazz before i found out that WOW

IM TOO LAZY?

its a miracle how well im doing in terms of academics lol

and i dont study at midnight cuz pow pow beauty sleep— oh sorry, beauty insomnia pops up and i start planning for the next chapter in my mind.

that being said, i wont delay it any further since i actually bothered to stay up and make myself a chapter summary for the upcoming chapters!!!!

this was the first time that i actually made myself chapter summaries so ik where im going and im not just dragging something out without noticing it

if im not wrong, chapter 19 will be the last so 7 chapters to go :)

***

Mira held in her laugh during history class the day before the Magical Shift tournament.

No, it wasn't because the teacher was talking whack about something.

No, it wasn't because she was doodling and found out that her creation was a hilarious masterpiece.

It was because three Savanaclaw members in front of her seat had twitched their ears at the same time.

"A-Amir-san, are you okay?" Yuu asked in concern as her upperclassman clutched her stomach and smashed her head on the wooden desk multiple times, catching the attention of many members of her class. Of course, her unnatural behaviour didn't go unnoticed by Mozus Trein. Receiving a slight glare multiplied by two, Lucius also giving her the same look, Mira shrunk from her seat and puffed her cheeks in silence. Clearly, it wasn't her fault for finding something as hilarious as this; but she had her limits to how she could hold her laughs in.

Right. 

In front of her were none other than Ruggie, Leona and Jack.

Despite the peculiar grouping of the classes and seating arrangements, Mira had recognised that there was a suffocating atmosphere between the three. It was as if Jack was a separate entity compared to the other two; she knew it was because of the upcoming Magical Shift tournament that decided their victory or loss. From the way that he spoke when Mira had first met Jack, she somewhat recognised the sudden respect he had for the third-year. Nonetheless, the strong thunderbolts erupting in between the two had caused her to remove all of her laughter prior to the ear twitching situation. 

With this going on, I'm sure that it'll get worse once we unleash our plan tomorrow..I hope things go well after work.

Her ambers widened when she saw the first-year lift his hand to her direction, turning around in a slightly guilty expression, lowering his voice to not get caught by the teacher. "Amir-senpai, can I borrow your eraser? I might have left mine somewhere in my room..."

How childish. Just because you're in a bad relationship with the person next to you right now doesn't mean you cancel requesting them for a mere eraser. Gaah, that being said...it's not like I understand much about human emotions.