𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

thank u beans day for this lovely card

------

"Are you trying to get me to help you by making cute cat sounds? Because it's working."

"Shush, jokes aside," she began as she rested her right leg over the left. Stuffing her left hand in her pant's pocket and gripping the phone with her right, she continued. "Do you mind tracking a certain phone nyamber (number)?"

"I-I-I didn't sign up to do illegal stuff!"

"But heeey, you do owe me for helping you gain that legendary item in that RPG you've been speeding through, right?" She said in a pitiful facade, her voice slightly croaking to indicate her sadness. "Did I just get used, nya? Was grinding for days just for helping a friend all for nyaught (naught)? If your brother knew this, he wouldn't find that very responsible of you, wouldn't it?"

"Ah--! F-Fine, fine. Who's number?"

Her eyes sharpened. "Valaine Ebony."

"...P-Please say sike right now."

"Oh sorry — did I stutter, nya? I'm in dire need of Valaine Ebony's phone number."

"Yikes, your point has stopped loading..! You do know who she is...right?"

"I will delete your kneecaps. Of course I do."

"I-I-I'm sorry! I'll work on it right away."

Mira heard the viciously fast typing of the keyboard from the other side of the phone before hearing a series of villainous and disturbing laughter as she heard her phone vibrate.

"All yours. P-Please don't snitch me when something goes wrong..."

"Don't you worry my dude, snitching on you is my first decision—"

"Well, then I highly disapprove in Gucci."

"...Cue a very sad yeehaw."

She could hear the loud chuckling coming from Idia, something he had gotten a habit of doing when they both talked in meme language. Mira decided to catch up with some games later — preferably after her plan had succeeded. Her hands then slapped to her head, not feeling the unnecessary weight that rested on the top of it. Had the magic wore off? Looking behind her, she realised that the dark green tail had vanished from her bottom. Sighing in relief, she punched her fists to the air in success.

Quitting their call, she stood up from the entrance of the dorm before hearing the cheers of the ghosts as they tried to high-five each other, yet their hands passed through as Grim gritted his teeth and asked for another round. Looking back at her smartphone, she highlighted the number that Idia had sent her via messages before adding it to her contacts. Pressing the phone icon, she cheerfully placed the device to her ear before the series of beeps came through.