𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝟙: 𝕛𝕒𝕕𝕖 & 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕒

aight i just realised chapter four shows yuu getting a phone from the headmaster which contrasts this story kinda 👀

but being the lazy ass i am im probably not gonna change it

so have a personal story that explains the loopholes of jade and miras relationship and y savanaclaw hasnt noticed her gender but jade did first.

***

One year ago

"Argh-! This magic makes me sick!"

Mira scrunched up her face as she propped herself on a set of stairs on the pathway, her blazer removed from her body as she tied it around her waist. Being a beginner of using identity-changing magic taught by her cousins had putten quite the toll on her energy, especially because she had a lot to learn as a first-year who was still unfamiliar with the policies and safety that came with being a wizard-to-be. The sun was fading away from her, its rays scarcely reflecting her amber eyes as the tangerine whisks of clouds mixed with the plain cobalt gradient over her head. A sigh escaped from her lips as she squatted, resting her cheeks on her arms.

With a click of her finger, a soft breeze passed her body - sparkles fading on her skin right as they appeared. A thin line plastered on her lips as she rubbed her temples. "Haaah, now that the magic is gone, I guess I'll just chill out here for a while."

As long as no Savanaclaw members with their sharp noses come here - they won't know there's a female in the academy.

I've almost been caught by a teacher just earlier because they had a great sense of magic...it's like they can see some sort of aura surrounding a body if they were using magic on themselves.

"Fufu, seems like you're quite exhausted there."

An unfamiliar voice woke her from her thoughts, causing her to whip her head behind her and face the origin of the calm input. Amber met beautiful heterochromatic eyes before noticing his tall height; the cause of her suddenly overwhelmed emotion clogging her larynx from speaking any further. Instead, she leered at him for a second as silence washed over them.

She stared at his teal hair with a couple of black strands swept to his left, his uniform correctly worn and buttoned fully. It was quite rare now to see students follow the uniform code around the campus. Her eyes focused on the armband, a shell positioned on a salient location and tentacles rising from the corners.

"G-Good afternoon, I guess?" She managed to say, the chirps of birds flocking around the pathway in search of scraps. The male decided to sit beside her, resting his long legs on the pewter grey pavement decorated in the form of bricks.

GAAH, that scared me! I thought some member from Savanaclaw had caught me or something. Guess I'll start practising to get used to this sort of magic if I don't want to get exposed someday.