(✓)1.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯ 

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

I was currently inside our classroom, staring into nothingness. The teacher was absent today, so the whole class was very noisy. I was a loner. No one wanted to talk to me. I always get bullied since I am a nerd.

The door opened, revealing a substitute teacher with seven students. Every girl in our class was drooling over them. I didn't care at all.

"EVERYONE! Since your teacher is absent, I'll be the one that will substitute for this class. Today, we have seven new students. Please introduce yourselves." The teacher said as everyone went quiet.

"Hi! My name's Wong Yukhei! Call me Lucas!" The one in the middle said.

"Sup, the name's Xiao Dejun. Xiaojun for short." The one near the teacher said.

"My name is Qian Kun. Just call me Kun. Nice to meet you all!" The last one said.

"Hello everyone, My name is Yangyang!" Yangyang said. I like him. He's very outgoing and cheerful.

"I'm Hendery. Nice to meet you guys. I hope we all get along." The one that looks like a donkey(Sorry, not sorry Hendery 😂) said.

"My name is Dong Sicheng or Winwin. But, I like you guys to call me Winwin." Winwin said as he winked at everyone, which made everyone, excluding the boys, flutter. I feel like he's the playboy in the group. I instantly fell in love with him!

"Ten. No more other names." Ten said.

"Now, Yangyang, Hendery, and Lucas, you can sit beside Y/N. The rest can sit in front of the class." The teacher said as the seven boys sat in their chairs. Lucas sat beside me.

"Hey, what's your name?" Lucas said as I avoided his gaze. I didn't want to look into his dreamy eyes. Yes, I'm gay. I like boys, do you have a problem with that?

"M-My name is Y-Y/N. Lee Y/N. I hope we can be friends." I said as I hand over my hand, which Lucas shook. I felt happy since someone finally talked to me.

The bell rang as everyone in the class, except the seven boys, went up to me. Most of them are my bullies.

"How could someone like him talk to a nerd and a loner like you?" Haechan said as his friends started laughing. I tried not to cry, but a tear escaped my eyes.

"Oh, is the baby crying?" Renjun said as they continued to laugh. I stood up and ran away from them.

"Go cry, you crybaby!" Jaemin said as the seven boys laughed.

I went to the bathroom and went inside one of the stalls and locked it. I continued crying inside the stall. I can't take Haechan and his friends anymore.

・❥・ Liu Yangyang ・❥・

We went outside of the classroom and eavesdropped on the conversation. I know, it's bad to eavesdrop, but we want to. We heard all of it. It made our blood boil. How can they do that to our babyboy? We went inside and confronted them.

"Yah, why did you do that to him?" Ten asked as they just rolled their eyes.

"You guys don't deserve a friend like that piece of trash. You deserve us." Jeno said as they all scoffed and left the classroom, but Kun and Lucas shut all the doors and locked them.

"You guys aren't going anywhere until you apologize to our babyboy," Hendery said as they rolled their eyes again.

"We don't fucking care, okay? He deserved that." Mark said and then scoffed.

"Well then, we have no other choice. You guys have to do it the hard way." Winwin said as we placed our handkerchiefs on their faces, making them fall unconscious.

"This will be fun! I can't wait!"

This story will be updated every Wednesday!