(✓) 5.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

Jungwoo's acting weird today. Every time I talk to someone, he grabs me and drags me far away. When I'm far away, he kills the person who talked to me.

"Jungwoo, stop! This isn't yourself!" I shouted to Jungwoo, but he didn't listen at all. Instead, he dragged me inside one of the lockers and locked it. I begged him to open it, but he didn't listen at all. I just sobbed inside the locker. Why is he like this? This is not the Jungwoo I know and love.

"Y/N? Y/N?" I hear someone say from outside of the locker I'm in. They tried to open the locker, but the locker wasn't opening. After fifteen minutes, the locker opened. I instantly fell in the arms of the person. I looked up and saw Hendery in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I immediately hugged him and cried on his shoulders. He was shocked by my action at first but instantly comforted me.

"Jungwoo... He's crazy..." I said through my tears while Hendery comforted me. I didn't notice how he'd smirked.

"Don't worry. The other guys and I are here for you." Hendery said as I smiled and then broke the hug. Hendery and I walked through the school corridors. Hendery insisted to walk me toward our classroom. I was about to protest since I can walk alone, but this boy grabbed my arm. The walk was very awkward. Everyone keeps on glaring at me, which Hendery noticed. He glared at the other students, which made them shiver in fear.

We arrived at the classroom five minutes late. We went inside and noticed that the teacher wasn't there.

"If you two are asking where the teacher is, she's late again," Taeil said as I went towards my seat. I don't know why but I felt people staring at me. I looked back and saw no one staring at me. I just sighed as I sit down. Like what I do every day, I stare into nothingness. I was thinking of something and that is Jungwoo's weird behavior. He wasn't himself. He was cheerful, cute (of course), and very, very smart. Now, he was a possessive freak. I didn't know how or when did he change.

"Y/N? Y/N? Earth to Y/N!" Winwin shouted as I went back into reality. I glared at him as he just chuckled. He sat beside me and grabbed the pocky that was on the table.

"Yah, who asked you to get it?" I asked in a monotone voice as he just giggled. He opened it and started eating it. How dare this boy?! He ate my pocky in front of me.

"Say ahh, Y/N!" Winwin said as I looked at him. He just smiled like a baby. I opened my mouth a little as he placed the pocky inside it.

The bell rang, meaning it was the end of classes. Wait, what? Is it the end of classes already? That was fast! I grabbed my bag and went out of the classroom. I went to my locker and grabbed my umbrella since it was about to rain cats and dogs. I opened my umbrella as I went out of the school. I walked towards my house alone, since Jungwoo is still not himself and the boys are busy doing something important. I asked them about it but they just answered with a 'very important matter'. I saw my house in the distance and saw a figure in front of my door, which is very familiar. I know that I saw this figure a long time ago.

I approached the figure in front of my house. I lightly tapped his shoulder. He turned around revealing my ex-girlfriend. Why did she come back here? I broke up with her three years ago!

"Seulgi, what are you doing here?! I broke up with you years ago!" I shouted at the girl, which is now crying in front of me.

"I love you, Y/N! I was super foolish when I dated Baekhyun! He was hurting me every day!" Seulgi said as she held my hand, which I immediately retreated.

"Sorry, Seulgi. I have moved on now." I said while I opened the door. I slammed it at Seulgi's face. I ran towards my bedroom and cried.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi. I still love you, but you cheated on me..." I cried on my pillow. My phone started to blow with text messages. I grabbed it and threw it toward the laundry basket.

・❥・ Kang Seulgi ・❥・

"Seulgi, where have you been?!" Baekhyun shouted at me as I looked down with red, puffy eyes. He grabbed my jaw, which made me scream in pain.

"Answer me. Where have you been?" Baekhyun said sternly.

"I-I went to Y-Y/N's p-place...." I said as he widens his eyes.

"What the fuck did you do there?!" Baekhyun shouted as he grabbed plates from the dining area and started throwing these at me.

"I don't want you anymore, Baekhyun! You're hurting me!" I shouted at him as he went towards me with anger in his eyes.

"You are fucking mine now! You can't go away because if you do, I'll kill your family with my bare hands!" Baekhyun said as he threw me inside our bedroom and locked it. I tried to open it, but it wasn't opening. I just went towards the corner of the room, cuddled up into a ball, and cried.

Baekhyun will have a huge role played in Y/N's life. The next two chapters will tell why.
Also, a special update for y'all :)